- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (2005)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2008), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2011), Pediatric Cardiology
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2012), Cardiac Advanced Imaging
- Use of a semi-automated cardiac segmentation tool improves reproducibility and speed of segmentation of contaminated right heart magnetic resonance angiography.
- Tandon A, Byrne N, Nieves Velasco Forte ML, Zhang S, Dyer AK, Dillenbeck JM, Greil GF, Hussain T Int J Cardiovasc Imaging 2016 May
- Myocardial contusion in an 8-year-old boy: a kick to the heart.
- Moyé DM, Dyer AK, Thankavel PP Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 2015 Mar 8 3 e002857
- A Sensitive Cardiac Troponin I Assay to Screen for Acute Rejection in Heart Transplant Patients.
- Patel PC, Hill DA, Ayers CR, Kaiser P, Lavingia B, Dyer AK, Barnes AP, Thibodeau JT, Mishkin JD, Mammen PP, Markham DW, Stastny P, Ring WS, de Lemos JA, Drazner MH Circ Heart Fail 2014 Apr
- Core Concepts: Fetal Cardiac Physiology
- Dyer AK, Ikemba C NeoReviews 2012 Oct 13 10
- Use of a highly sensitive assay for cardiac troponin T and N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide to diagnose acute rejection in pediatric cardiac transplant recipients.
- Dyer AK, Barnes AP, Fixler DE, Shah TK, Sutcliffe DL, Hashim I, Drazner MH, de Lemos JA Am. Heart J. 2012 Apr 163 4 595-600
Honors & Awards
- Texas Super Doctors
Texas Monthly Magazine (2015)
- Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (2013)