|Medical School||Stanley Medical College and Hospital (1994)|
|Residency||Govt. Stanley Medical College Hospital (1995), Internal Medicine/pediatrics|
|Residency||The Royal Bolton Hospital (2003), Pediatrics|
|Residency||Driscoll Children's Hospital - GME (2005), Pediatrics|
|Fellowship||UT Southwestern / Children's Medical Center (2008), Pediatric Nephrology|
|Fellowship||UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (2009), Nephrology|
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Renovascular (Secondary) Hypertension Management
- FGF23 and its receptors
- Tubular Transport
- Inherited disorders of calcium and phosphate metabolism.
- Gattineni J Curr. Opin. Pediatr. 2014 Feb
- Regulation of Renal Phosphate Transport by FGF23 is Mediated by FGFR1 and FGFR4.
- Gattineni J, Alphonse P, Zhang Q, Mathews N, Bates CM, Baum M Am. J. Physiol. Renal Physiol. 2013 Nov
- Developmental changes in renal tubular transport-an overview.
- Gattineni J, Baum M Pediatr. Nephrol. 2013 Nov
- Complement disorders and hemolytic uremic syndrome.
- Joseph C, Gattineni J Curr. Opin. Pediatr. 2013 Feb
- Genetic disorders of phosphate regulation.
- Gattineni J, Baum M Pediatr. Nephrol. 2012 Sep 27 9 1477-87
- Highlights for the management of a child with proteinuria and hematuria.
- Gattineni J Int J Pediatr 2012 2012 768142
- Regulation of Serum 1,25(OH)2Vitamin D3 levels by Fibroblast Growth Factor 23 is Mediated by FGF Receptors 3 and 4.
- Gattineni J, Twombley K, Goetz R, Mohammadi M, Baum M American journal of physiology. Renal physiology 2011 May F371-7
- Accidental and iatrogenic causes of acute kidney injury.
- Twombley K, Baum M, Gattineni J Curr. Opin. Pediatr. 2011 Apr 23 2 208-14
- Regulation of phosphate transport by fibroblast growth factor 23 (FGF23): implications for disorders of phosphate metabolism.
- Gattineni J, Baum M Pediatr. Nephrol. 2010 Apr 25 4 591-601
- FGF23 decreases renal NaPi-2a and NaPi-2c expression and induces hypophosphatemia in vivo predominantly via FGF receptor 1.
- Gattineni J, Bates C, Twombley K, Dwarakanath V, Robinson ML, Goetz R, Mohammadi M, Baum M Am. J. Physiol. Renal Physiol. 2009 Aug 297 2 F282-91
Honors & Awards
- Best resident research presentation
- Best resident case presentation
- American Society of Nephrology
- American Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- International Pediatric Nephrology Association