Dr. Reddick is an Assistant Professor in the division of Interventional Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He earned his Bachelors of Science degree in Biological Chemistry from UCLA in 2000. He then went on to earn a Masters of Science degree in Pharmacology at Tulane University Graduate School in 2001. He stayed on at Tulane Medical School and earned his M.D. degree in 2005. Dr. Reddick then joined the Neurological Surgery residency program at UT Southwestern where he completed his General Surgery internship and one additional year of Neurological Surgery residency training.
In 2007, Dr. Reddick decided to switch careers to Interventional Radiology. He left Neurosurgery behind in good standing and joined the Diagnostic Radiology residency program at UT Southwestern. After becoming a board certified diagnostic radiologist in 2011, he completed a fellowship in Interventional Radiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Reddick then re-joined the UT Southwestern Radiology department as an Assistant Professor. Dr. Reddick is very engaged in resident training and medical education and has expertise in a wide array of interventional procedures.
He practices at both Clements University Hospital and Parkland Memorial Hospital and has particular interest in minimally invasive cancer treatments and treatment of congenital vascular malformations.
- Medical School
- Tulane University Medical School (2005)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2006), Surgery
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2007), Neurological Surgery
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2011), Diagnostic Radiology
- Med. College of Wisconsin Affil. Hosps. Prog. (2012), Interventional Radiology
- Management of congenital vascular malformations in the adult
- Medical Education
- Minimally Invasive Cancer Therapies
- Simulation in Radiology
- Catheter-directed pharmacologic thrombolysis for acute pulmonary embolism immediately following lung transplantation
- Reddick M, Pillai AK, Bollineni S, Kalva S JVIR 2015
- Establishment of a multidisciplinary hepatocellular carcinoma clinic is associated with improved clinical outcome.
- Yopp AC, Mansour JC, Beg MS, Arenas J, Trimmer C, Reddick M, Pedrosa I, Khatri G, Yakoo T, Meyer JJ, Shaw J, Marrero JA, Singal AG Annals of Surgical Oncology 2014 4 21 1287-95
- Intravascular US-guided transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt creation in a second-trimester pregnancy to prophylactically decompress abdominal wall varices before cesarean section.
- Pillai AK, Joseph AM, Reddick M, Toomay S, Kalva S JVIR 2014 3 25 481-3
- Interictal high-frequency oscillations (80-500 Hz) in the human epileptic brain: entorhinal cortex.
- Bragin A, Wilson CL, Staba RJ, Reddick M, Fried I, Engel J Ann. Neurol. 2002 Oct 52 4 407-15
- Ureteral-arterial fistula: Diagnosis and Management
- Reddick M, Pillai AK, Anderson M American Journal of Radiology 2015 Accepted. Awaiting Publication.
Hemodialysis Access: Imaging Diagnosis. In Dialysis Access Management
Reddick M, Kalva SP (2014). New York, Springer
Honors & Awards
- Best Resident Lecture
Interventional Radiology Board Review (2014-2014)
- Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism in Medicine Award
Peer selected (2004-2004)
- Paracelcus Award for Excellence in Toxicology
Institutional Award-Tulane Medical School (2001-2005)
- American Board of Radiology (2013-2023)
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) (2013-2023)
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2012-2022)
- American Board of Radiology (2011-2021)
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) (2010-2020)
- Society of Interventional Radiology (2010-2020)
- Texas Medical Board (2005-2020)