William S. Even, AuD, received his Master of Arts degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders from the University of Texas at Austin in 2005 and his Doctor of Audiology degree in Audiology from the University of Florida in 2007. Dr. Even is currently a Faculty Associate for the Department of Communicative and Vestibular Disorders at UT Southwestern.
Dr. Even provides audiological, electrophysiological, and vestibular assessments, as well as amplification and aural rehabilitation services, for the adult and pediatric populations of Aston Ambulatory Care Center, Parkland Memorial Hospital, William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital, and Children’s Health℠. He is also Adjunct Faculty/Lecturer for the Doctor of Audiology program at UT Dallas.
|Undergraduate School||Texas State University at San Marcos (2001)|
|Graduate School||University of Texas at Austin (2005), Communication Disorders|
|Graduate School||University of Florida (2007)|
Honors & Awards
- Sparrgrove Endowed Presidential Scholarship
- Villarreal Outstanding Graduate Student in Audiology
- Northwest Austin Sertoma Club Scholarship
- Scott Haug Foundation Scholarship
- University of Texas Preemptive Fellowship
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Texas Academy of Audiology