- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (1991)
- University Hospitals of Cleveland (1992), Pediatrics
- University of California at San Francisco (1994), Pediatrics
- University of California Davis Health System (1994), Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- University of California at San Francisco (1996), Pediatric Endocrinology
- University of Texas Health Sciences Center (1998), Pediatric Endocrinology
- Hypothalamic-pituitary dysfunction associated with Moyamoya disease in children.
- Mootha SL, Riley WJ, Brosnan PG J. Pediatr. Endocrinol. Metab. 1999 May-Jun 12 3 449-53
- Idiopathic hypothalamic diabetes insipidus, pituitary stalk thickening, and the occult intracranial germinoma in children and adolescents.
- Mootha SL, Barkovich AJ, Grumbach MM, Edwards MS, Gitelman SE, Kaplan SL, Conte FA J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1997 May 82 5 1362-7
Honors & Awards
- Summa Cum Laude
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Diabetes Association
- The Endocrine Society