- Texas A & M University , Zoology
- Graduate School
- Texas A & M University (1999)
- Parkin gene alterations in hepatocellular carcinoma
- Wang F, Denison S, Lai JP, Phillips LA, Montoya D, Kock N, Schule B, Klein C, Shridhar V, Roberts LR, and Smith DI Genes Chromosomes and Cancer 2004 40 85-96
- Alterations in the common fragile site gene Parkin in ovarian and other cancers
- Denison SR, Wang F, Becker NA, Schule B, Kock N, Phillips LA, Klein C, and Smith DI Oncogene 2003 22 8370-8378
- How common are common fragile sites in humans: Interidividual variation in the distribution of aphidicolin-induced fragile sites
- Denison SR, Simper RK, and Greenbaum IF Cytogenet Genome Research 2003 101 8-16
- Characterization of FRA6E and its potential role in autosomal recessive juvenile parkinsonism and ovarian cancer
- Denison SR, Callahan G, Becker NA, Phillips LA, and Smith DI Genes, Chromosomes, and Cancer 2003 38 40-52
- Characterization of the common fragile site FRA9E and its potential role in ovarian cancer
- Callahan G, Denison SR, Phillips LA, Shridhar V, and Smith DI Oncogene 2003 22 590-601
- Evidence that instability within the FRA3B region extends four megabases.
- Becker NA, Thorland EC, Denison SR, Phillips LA, Smith DI Oncogene 2002 Dec 21 57 8713-22
- Transcriptional profiling reveals that several common fragile-site genes are downregulated in ovarian cancer.
- Denison SR, Becker NA, Ferber MJ, Phillips LA, Kalli KR, Lee J, Lillie J, Smith DI, Shridhar V Genes Chromosomes Cancer 2002 Aug 34 4 406-15
- The common fragile site FRA16D and its associated gene WWOX are highly conserved in the mouse at Fra8E1.
- Krummel KA, Denison SR, Calhoun E, Phillips LA, Smith DI Genes Chromosomes Cancer 2002 Jun 34 2 154-67