|Medical School||University of Miami - Jackson Medical Center (1978)|
|Internship||St. Mary Medical Center (1981), Internal Medicine|
|Residency||St. Mary Medical Center (1981), Internal Medicine|
|Residency||University of Southern California Los Angeles (1986), Radiology|
|Fellowship||University of Southern California Los Angeles (1987), Neuroradiology|
|Fellowship||Hunting Medical Research Inst. (1988), Neuroradiology|
- Diffusion tensor imaging
- Traumatic brain injury
- Marked cerebrospinal fluid void: Indicator of successful shunt in patients with suspected normal-pressure hydrocephalus.
- Bradley WG, Whittemore AR, Kortman KE, et al Radiology 1991 178(2) 459-466
- Association of deep white matter infarction with chronic communicating hydrocephalus: Implications regarding the possible origin of normal-pressure hydrocephalus.
- Bradley WG, Whittemore AR, Watanabe AS, et al Am J Neuroradiol 1991 12(1) 31-39
- Comparison of co-current and counter-current flow related enhancement in MR imaging
- Whittemore AR, Bradley WG, Jinkins JR Radiology 1989 170 265-271
- Magnetic resonance imaging of callosal and corticocallosal dysgenesis.
- Jinkins JR, Whittemore AR, Bradley WG Am J Neuroradiol 1989 10 339-344
- The anatomic basis of vertebrogenic pain and the autonomic syndrome associated with lumbar disc extrusion.
- Jinkins JR, Whittemore AR, Bradley WG American Journal of Roentgenology 1989 152 (6) 1277-1289
Honors & Awards
- Elected Most Outstanding Resident
Medical Resident, St. Mary Medical Center, Long Beach, CA - Harbor/University of California at Los Angeles Medical School (1978)
- National Science Foundation Traineeship
Graduate Student, State University of New York at Stony Brook (1970)
- High Honors, Departmental Honors, Phi Beta Kappa
Undergraduate, University of Florida (1969)