- National Taiwan Normal Univ , Entomology
- Graduate School
- Ohio State University-Main Campus (1996)
- Genomic Instability and Cancer Development
- Radiation Biology and DNA Damage Repair
- Tissue Stem Cell
- Spontaneous tumor development in bone marrow-rescued DNA-PKcs(3A/3A) mice due to dysfunction of telomere leading strand deprotection.
- Zhang S, Matsunaga S, Lin YF, Sishc B, Shang Z, Sui J, Shih HY, Zhao Y, Foreman O, Story MD, Chen DJ, Chen BP Oncogene 2015 Nov
- DNA-PKcs phosphorylates hnRNP-A1 to facilitate the RPA-to-POT1 switch and telomere capping after replication.
- Sui J, Lin YF, Xu K, Lee KJ, Wang D, Chen BP Nucleic Acids Res. 2015 Jul 43 12 5971-83
- The Catalytic Subunit of DNA-Dependent Protein Kinase Coordinates with Polo-Like Kinase 1 to Facilitate Mitotic Entry.
- Lee KJ, Shang ZF, Lin YF, Sun J, Morotomi-Yano K, Saha D, Chen BP Neoplasia 2015 Apr 17 4 329-38
- DNA-PKcs is required to maintain stability of Chk1 and Claspin for optimal replication stress response.
- Lin YF, Shih HY, Shang Z, Matsunaga S, Chen BP Nucleic Acids Res. 2014 Feb
- DNA-PKcs activates the Chk2-Brca1 pathway during mitosis to ensure chromosomal stability.
- Shang Z, Yu L, Lin YF, Matsunaga S, Shen CY, Chen BP Oncogenesis 2014 3 e85
- Role of DNA-dependent protein kinase catalytic subunit in cancer development and treatment.
- Hsu FM, Zhang S, Chen BP Transl Cancer Res 2012 Jun 1 1 22-34
- Congenital bone marrow failure in DNA-PKcs mutant mice associated with deficiencies in DNA repair.
- Zhang S, Yajima H, Huynh H, Zheng J, Callen E, Chen HT, Wong N, Bunting S, Lin YF, Li M, Lee KJ, Story M, Gapud E, Sleckman BP, Nussenzweig A, Zhang CC, Chen DJ, Chen BP J. Cell Biol. 2011 Apr 193 2 295-305
- The catalytic subunit of DNA-dependent protein kinase is required for cellular resistance to oxidative stress independent of DNA double-strand break repair.
- Li M, Lin YF, Palchik GA, Matsunaga S, Wang D, Chen BP Free Radic. Biol. Med. 2014 Nov 76 278-85
- (56)Fe Particle Exposure Results in a Long-Lasting Increase in a Cellular Index of Genomic Instability and Transiently Suppresses Adult Hippocampal Neurogenesis in Vivo.
- DeCarolis NA, Rivera PD, Ahn F, Amaral WZ, LeBlanc JA, Malhotra S, Shih HY, Petrik D, Melvin N, Chen BP, Eisch AJ Life Sci Space Res (Amst) 2014 Jul 2 70-79
- Differential radiosensitivity phenotypes of DNA-PKcs mutations affecting NHEJ and HRR systems following irradiation with gamma-rays or very low fluences of alpha particles.
- Lin YF, Nagasawa H, Little JB, Kato TA, Shih HY, Xie XJ, Wilson PF, Brogan JR, Kurimasa A, Chen DJ, Bedford JS, Chen BP PLoS ONE 2014 9 4 e93579
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Radiation Research Society
- Society for Chinese Bioscientists in America