- National Taiwan University - Taiwan , Entomology
- Graduate School
- Ohio State University-Main Campus (1996)
- Genomic Instability and Cancer Development
- Radiation Biology and DNA Damage Repair
- Tissue Stem Cell
- DNA-PKcs is required to maintain stability of Chk1 and Claspin for optimal replication stress response.
- Lin YF, Shih HY, Shang Z, Matsunaga S, Chen BP Nucleic Acids Res. 2014 Feb
- DNA-PKcs activates the Chk2-Brca1 pathway during mitosis to ensure chromosomal stability.
- Shang Z, Yu L, Lin YF, Matsunaga S, Shen CY, Chen BP Oncogenesis 2014 3 e85
- Role of DNA-dependent protein kinase catalytic subunit in cancer development and treatment.
- Hsu FM, Zhang S, Chen BP Transl Cancer Res 2012 Jun 1 1 22-34
- Involvement of DNA-dependent protein kinase in normal cell cycle progression through mitosis.
- Lee KJ, Lin YF, Chou HY, Yajima H, Fattah KR, Lee SC, Chen BP J. Biol. Chem. 2011 Apr 286 14 12796-802
- Congenital bone marrow failure in DNA-PKcs mutant mice associated with deficiencies in DNA repair.
- Zhang S, Yajima H, Huynh H, Zheng J, Callen E, Chen HT, Wong N, Bunting S, Lin YF, Li M, Lee KJ, Story M, Gapud E, Sleckman BP, Nussenzweig A, Zhang CC, Chen DJ, Chen BP J. Cell Biol. 2011 Apr 193 2 295-305
- ATR-dependent phosphorylation of DNA-dependent protein kinase catalytic subunit in response to UV-induced replication stress.
- Yajima H, Lee KJ, Chen BP Mol. Cell. Biol. 2006 Oct 26 20 7520-8
- Acute and fractionated exposure to high-LET (56)Fe HZE-particle radiation both result in similar long-term deficits in adult hippocampal neurogenesis.
- Rivera PD, Shih HY, Leblanc JA, Cole MG, Amaral WZ, Mukherjee S, Zhang S, Lucero MJ, Decarolis NA, Chen BP, Eisch AJ Radiat. Res. 2013 Dec 180 6 658-67
- Functional intersection of ATM and DNA-dependent protein kinase catalytic subunit in coding end joining during V(D)J recombination.
- Lee BS, Gapud EJ, Zhang S, Dorsett Y, Bredemeyer A, George R, Callen E, Daniel JA, Osipovich O, Oltz EM, Bassing CH, Nussenzweig A, Lees-Miller S, Hammel M, Chen BP, Sleckman BP Mol. Cell. Biol. 2013 Sep 33 18 3568-79
- A method for systematic mapping of protein lysine methylation identifies functions for HP1ß in DNA damage response.
- Liu H, Galka M, Mori E, Liu X, Lin YF, Wei R, Pittock P, Voss C, Dhami G, Li X, Miyaji M, Lajoie G, Chen B, Li SS Mol. Cell 2013 Jun 50 5 723-35
- Threonine 2609 phosphorylation of the DNA-dependent protein kinase is a critical prerequisite for epidermal growth factor receptor-mediated radiation resistance.
- Javvadi P, Makino H, Das AK, Lin YF, Chen DJ, Chen BP, Nirodi CS Mol. Cancer Res. 2012 Oct 10 10 1359-68
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Radiation Research Society
- Society for Chinese Bioscientists in America