- Colorado State University , Biochemistry
- Graduate School
- Colorado State University (1989)
- Biomarkers of radiotherapeutic response in head and neck cancer
- Carcinogenic risk from charged particle exposures in space
- Charged particle radiotherapy
- Combined modality radiotherapy via radioprotecting and radiosensitizing compounds
- Intrinsic radiosensitivity
- Distinct transcriptome profiles identified in normal human bronchial epithelial cells after exposure to ?-rays and different elemental particles of high Z and energy.
- Ding LH, Park S, Peyton M, Girard L, Xie Y, Minna JD, Story MD BMC Genomics 2013 14 372
- DNA repair biomarker profiling of head and neck cancer: Ku80 expression predicts locoregional failure and death following radiotherapy.
- Moeller BJ, Yordy JS, Williams MD, Giri U, Raju U, Molkentine DP, Byers LA, Heymach JV, Story MD, Lee JJ, Sturgis EM, Weber RS, Garden AS, Ang KK, Schwartz DL Clin. Cancer Res. 2011 Apr 17 7 2035-43
- High dose-per-fraction irradiation of limited lung volumes using an image-guided, highly focused irradiator: simulating stereotactic body radiotherapy regimens in a small-animal model.
- Cho J, Kodym R, Seliounine S, Richardson JA, Solberg TD, Story MD Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2010 Jul 77 3 895-902
- DNA damage intensity in fibroblasts in a 3-dimensional collagen matrix correlates with the Bragg curve energy distribution of a high LET particle.
- Roig AI, Hight SK, Minna JD, Shay JW, Rusek A, Story MD Int. J. Radiat. Biol. 2010 Mar 86 3 194-204
- 2'-5'-Oligoadenylate synthetase is activated by a specific RNA sequence motif.
- Kodym R, Kodym E, Story MD Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 2009 Oct 388 2 317-22
- Short double-stranded RNAs of specific sequence activate ribosomal TAK1-D and induce a global inhibition of translation.
- Kodym R, Kodym E, Story MD Biol. Chem. 2009 May-Jun 390 5-6 453-62
- miRNA expression profiles in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma and adjacent normal tissue.
- Ramdas L, Giri U, Ashorn CL, Coombes KR, El-Naggar A, Ang KK, Story MD Head Neck 2009 May 31 5 642-54
- Enhanced identification and biological validation of differential gene expression via Illumina whole-genome expression arrays through the use of the model-based background correction methodology.
- Ding LH, Xie Y, Park S, Xiao G, Story MD Nucleic Acids Res. 2008 Jun 36 10 e58
- Sequence-specific activation of TAK1-D by short double-stranded RNAs induces apoptosis in NCI-H460 cells.
- Kodym R, Kodym E, Story MD RNA 2008 Mar 14 3 535-42
- American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology (2005)
- American Association of Cancer Research (1998)
- Radiation Research Society (1988)