|Graduate School||University of Florida (2005)|
- Deafness and cochlear implants in children and the psycosocial implications of both
- A comparative study of psychosocial development in children who receive cochlear implants.
- Warner-Czyz AD, Loy B, Roland PS, Tobey EA Cochlear Implants Int 2013 Jan
- Cochlear implantation updates: the Dallas Cochlear Implant Program.
- Tobey EA, Britt L, Geers A, Loizou P, Loy B, Roland P, Warner-Czyz A, Wright CG J Am Acad Audiol 2012 Jun 23 6 438-45
- Parent versus child assessment of quality of life in children using cochlear implants
- Warner-Czyz A, Loy B, Roland P, Tong L, Tobey E. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 2009
- Health-related quality of life in children and adolescents who use cochlear implants.
- Warner-Czyz A, Loy B, Tobey E, Nakonezny P, Roland P International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology October 2010.
- The Children Speak: An examination of the quality of life of pediatric cochlear implant users
- Loy B, Warner-Czyz A, Tong L, Tobey E, Roland P. Journal of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Feb. 2010
Cochlear Implants: What Parents Should Know
Loy B, Roland P (Ed.) (2009). San Diego, USA, Plural Publishing
Honors & Awards
- E. Rhodes and Leona B. Carpenter grant
for Cochlear Implant Quality of Life research performed with the University of Texas at Dallas, UT Southwestern Medical Center, and Childrens Medical Center of Dallas (2012)
- American Academy of Audiology (2005)
- American Speech/Language Hearing Association (2005)