Dr. Khalili received his medical degree from UT Southwestern Medical Center. After completion of his internal medicine residency, he stayed on for additional training in cardiovascular medicine. Given strong interest in coronary and valvular heart disease, he completed an additional year of training in interventional cardiology at UTSW, and a year of structural heart disease training at the prestigious William Beaumont Hospital in Michigan. Dr. Khalili brings to UTSW a strong background in complex percutaneous coronary interventions, valvular heart disease, and structural heart disease interventions.
- Coronary Artery Chronic Total Occlusion
- Endovascular Peripheral Techniques
- Interventional Coronary Techniques
- Transcatheter Left Atrial Appendage Closure
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair/Replacement
- Snare Removal of an Embolized Amplatzer Ventricular Septal Defect Occluder From the Left Atrium During Attempted Transcatheter Paravalvular Leak Closure.
- Khalili H, Ebner B, Hanzel GS, Hanson ID JACC Cardiovasc Interv 2016 Sep 9 18 e187-9
- Periprocedural Bleeding in Patients Undergoing WATCHMAN Device Placement: An Unavoidable Complication?
- Khalili H, Hanzel GS JACC Cardiovasc Interv 2016 Apr 9 8 865-6
- Premature Clopidogrel Discontinuation After Drug-Eluting Stent Placement in a Large Urban Safety-Net Hospital.
- Khalili H, Singh R, Wood M, Edwards A, Cooper M, Ayers C, Moss E, Berry JD, Vongpatanasin W, de Lemos JA, Das SR Am. J. Cardiol. 2016 Feb 117 4 522-5
- Initial Experience With the Gaia Composite Core Guidewires in Coronary Chronic Total Occlusion Crossing.
- Khalili H, Vo MN, Brilakis ES J Invasive Cardiol 2016 Feb 28 2 E22-5
- Arteria Lusoria in a Patient With ST-Segment Elevation Acute Myocardial Infarction: Implications for Primary PCI.
- Khalili H, Banerjee S, Brilakis ES J Invasive Cardiol 2015 Jun 27 6 E106
- Accuracy of acute myocardial infarction clinical diagnosis and its implications.
- Lofthus DM, Khalili H, Raja VN, Regan CJ, Gadgil JY, Castillo D, Abdullah KN, Ayers CR, de Lemos JA, Das SR Int. J. Cardiol. 2015 186 54-6
- Surrogate and clinical outcomes following ischemic postconditioning during primary percutaneous coronary intervention of ST--segment elevation myocardial infarction: a meta-analysis of 15 randomized trials.
- Khalili H, Patel VG, Mayo HG, de Lemos JA, Brilakis ES, Banerjee S, Bavry AA, Bhatt DL, Kumbhani DJ Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2014 Nov 84 6 978-86
- Rates of aldosterone antagonist use after myocardial infarction remain poor over time among guideline eligible patients.
- Khalili H, Edwards A, Jones J, de Lemos JA, Das SR Int. J. Cardiol. 2014 Oct 176 3 1334-5
- Society of Coronary Angiography and Interventions (2015)
- American College of Cardiology (2011)
- American Heart Association (2011)