- Other Post Graduate Training
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (1999), Biochemistry
- Graduate School
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (2001), Biochemistry
- Medical School
- Columbia University Medical Center (2003)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2005), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2006), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2011), Cardiology
- Cardiac Development
- Cardiac Dysrhythmia
- Serum Biomarkers
- Single-cell genomics
- Transcriptional Regulation
- Assessing Cardiomyocyte Subtypes Following Transcription Factor-mediated Reprogramming of Mouse Embryonic Fibroblasts.
- Fernandez-Perez A, Munshi NV J Vis Exp 2017 Mar 121
- Phenotypically silent Cre recombination within the postnatal ventricular conduction system.
- Bhattacharyya S, Bhakta M, Munshi NV PLoS ONE 2017 12 3 e0174517
- MyoR Modulates Cardiac Conduction by Repressing Gata4.
- Harris JP, Bhakta M, Bezprozvannaya S, Wang L, Lubczyk C, Olson EN, Munshi NV Mol. Cell. Biol. 2015 Feb 35 4 649-61
- Induction of diverse cardiac cell types by reprogramming fibroblasts with cardiac transcription factors.
- Nam YJ, Lubczyk C, Bhakta M, Zang T, Fernandez-Perez A, McAnally J, Bassel-Duby R, Olson EN, Munshi NV Development 2014 Oct
- Resident Macrophages: Near and Dear to Your Heart.
- Munshi NV Cell 2017 Apr 169 3 376-377
- The Promise of Cardiac Regeneration by In Situ Lineage Conversion.
- Nam YJ, Munshi NV Circulation 2017 Mar 135 10 914-916
- CRISPR (Clustered Regularly Interspaced Palindromic Repeat)/Cas9 System: A Revolutionary Disease-Modifying Technology.
- Munshi NV Circulation 2016 Sep 134 11 777-9
- Translational medicine. Improving cardiac rhythm with a biological pacemaker.
- Munshi NV, Olson EN Science 2014 Jul 345 6194 268-9
- Gene regulatory networks in cardiac conduction system development.
- Munshi NV Circ. Res. 2012 May 110 11 1525-37
- Coordination of a transcriptional switch by HMGI(Y) acetylation.
- Munshi N, Agalioti T, Lomvardas S, Merika M, Chen G, Thanos D Science 2001 Aug 293 5532 1133-6
Honors & Awards
- Career Award for Medical Scientists (CAMS) - Burroughs Wellcome Foundation
- Disease Oriented Clinical Scholar (DOCS) Award
- Jo Ann McWhorter Award for Clinical Cardiology
- Young Investigator Award for Basic Science - American Association of Indian Cardiologists
- Fellows Basic Science Winner - Northwestern Cardiovascular Young Investigators’ Forum
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- American Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association