|Undergraduate||"inner Mongolia University, Hohhot, China" (1989), Biomedical Engineering|
|Graduate School||"inner Mongolia Univeristy, Hohhot, China" (1997), Microbiology|
|Graduate School||"institute of Microbiology Cas, Beijing, China" (1999), Biochemistry|
|Graduate School||"nankai University, Tianjin, China" (2002), Microbiology|
- Bioluminescent, Fluorescent and Chemiluminescent Imaging in vivo
- in vivo study siRNA targeting and retention effects of active polyplexes and explore cancer therapy
- Report Genes and gene reporters application in vivo
- Dynamic bioluminescence and fluorescence imaging of the effects of the antivascular agent Combretastatin-A4P (CA4P) on brain tumor xenografts.
- Liu L, Mason RP, Gimi B Cancer Lett. 2014 Oct
- Dynamic contrast enhanced fluorescent molecular imaging of vascular disruption induced by combretastatin-A4P in tumor xenografts.
- Liu L, Su X, Mason RP J Biomed Nanotechnol 2014 Aug 10 8 1545-51
- Development of Intrinsically Photoluminescent and Photostable Polylactones.
- Xie Z, Zhang Y, Liu L, Weng H, Mason RP, Tang L, Nguyen KT, Hsieh JT, Yang J Adv. Mater. Weinheim 2014 Mar
- Tubulin-Destabilizing Agent BPR0L075 Induces Vascular-Disruption in Human Breast Cancer Mammary Fat Pad Xenografts.
- Liu L, Beck H, Wang X, Hsieh HP, Mason RP, Liu X PLoS ONE 2012 7 8 e43314
- Imaging beta-galactosidase activity in human tumor xenografts and transgenic mice using a chemiluminescent substrate.
- Liu L, Mason RP PLoS ONE 2010 5 8 e12024
- Red-shifted emission from 1,2-dioxetane-based chemiluminescent reactions.
- Park JY, Gunpat J, Liu L, Edwards B, Christie A, Xie XJ, Kricka LJ, Mason RP Luminescence 2014 Apr
- Serial non-invasive monitoring of renal disease following immune-mediated injury using near-infrared optical imaging
- Du Y., An S., Liu L, Mason RP, Li L., Zhou X., Mohan C. PLoS ONE 2012 9 7 e43941
- Comparison of optical and power Doppler ultrasound imaging for non-invasive evaluation of arsenic trioxide as a vascular disrupting agent in tumors.
- Alhasan MK, Liu L, Lewis MA, Magnusson J, Mason RP PLoS ONE 2012 7 9 e46106
- A perspective on vascular disrupting agents that interact with tubulin: preclinical tumor imaging and biological assessment.
- Mason RP, Zhao D, Liu L, Trawick ML, Pinney KG Integr Biol (Camb) 2011 Apr 3 4 375-87
- S-Gal, a novel 1H MRI reporter for beta-galactosidase.
- Cui W, Liu L, Kodibagkar VD, Mason RP Magn Reson Med 2010 Jul 64 1 65-71
Innovative applications of reporter genes and gene reporters in prostate cancer. In Prostate Cancer Cells: Detection, Growth and Treatment
Liu L, Alhasan MK, Cui WN, Magnusson J and Mason RP (2012). NOVA Publishers
- American Association for Cancer Research
- Society of Molecular Imaging
- World Association for Chinese Biomedical Engineers