- Graduate School
- University of Calcutta - India , Biochemistry
- Graduate School
- University of Nebraska at Linc (1997)
- Role of Cycloxygenase-2 in radiation and chemo-resistance.
- Role of small molecule inhibitors as radio-sensitizers
- Potential radiation-sensitizing effect of semisynthetic epothilone B in human lung cancer cells.
- Kim JC, Kim JS, Saha D, Cao Q, Shyr Y and Choy H Radiotherapy and Oncology September 2003 68 305-313
- Potential for combined modality therapy of cyclooxygenase inhibitors and radiation.
- Saha D and Choy H Prog Exp Tumor Res 2003 37 193-209
- Resistance to transforming growth factor-beta occurs in the presence of normal Smad activation.
- Berger DH, Feng XH, Yao J, Saha D, Beauchamp RD, Lin X Surgery August 2002 132 310-316
- Oncogenic ras represses transforming growth factor-beta /Smad signaling by degrading tumor suppressor Smad4.
- Saha D, Datta PK and Beauchamp RD Journal of Biological Chemistry August 2001 276 29531-29537
- Synergistic induction of cyclooxygenase-2 by transforming growth factor-beta1 and epidermal growth factor inhibits apoptosis in epithelial cells.
- Saha D, Datta PK, Sheng H, Morrow JD, Wada M, Moses HL and Beauchamp RD Neoplasia December 1999 6 508-517
- The Cyclin Dependent Kinase 2 Inhibitor Downregulates Interleukin 1-Beta Mediated Induction of Cyclooxygenase 2 Expression in Human Lung Carcinoma Cells
- Mukhopadhyay P, Ali MA, Nandi A, Carreon P, Choy H and Saha D Accepted for publication in Cancer Research In Press
- Correlation of HER1/EGFR expression and degree of radiosensitizing effect of the HER1/EGFR-tyrosine kinase inhibitor erlotinib
- Kim JC, Ali MA, Nandi A, Mukhopadhyay P, Choy H, Cao C and Saha D Indian Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics In Press In Press
- Enhancement of radiation effects by combined docetaxel and flavopiridol treatment in lung cancer cells.
- Kim JC, Saha D, Cao C and Choy H Radiotherapy and Oncology May 2004 71 213-221
- The antiangiogenic agent SU5416 down-regulates phorbol ester-mediated induction of cyclooxygenase 2 expression by inhibiting nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate oxidase activity
- Saha D, Sekhar M, Cao C, Morrow JD, Choy H and Freeman ML Cancer Research October 2003 63 6920-6927
- COX-2 inhibitor as a radiation enhancer: new strategies for the treatment of lung cancer.
- Saha D, Pyo H and Choy H American Journal of Clinical Oncology August 2003 26 S70-S74
Honors & Awards
- Recipient of FAMRI Young Clinical Investigator Award
- Recipient of American Association for Cancer Research Award
- Recipient of FAMRI Young Clinical Scientist Award
- Recipient of National Research Service Award