Dr. Quiceno received her MD from the University of Miami in Florida and then completed her internship in Internal Medicine and residency training in Neurology at UT Southwestern followed by a fellowship concentrating on the diagnosis and treatment of dementias. She is board certified in Neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology and certified in Behavioral Neurology & Neuropsychiatry by the United Council on Neurologic Subspecialties. Dr. Quiceno is director of the Cognitive & Memory Disorders Clinic and Education Core Leader of the Alzheimer Disease Center at UT Southwestern. She serves on the board of directors for the Greater Dallas Chapter of the Alzheimer Association. Dr. Quiceno is active in clinical research and teaching.
- Medical School
- University of Miami School of Medicine (1999)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2000), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2003), Neurology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2004), Behavioral Neurology & Dementia
- Multilevel intramedullary spinal neurocysticercosis with eosinophilic meningitis.
- Torabi AM, Quiceno M, Mendelsohn DB, Powell CM. Archives of Neurology May 2004 61 (5) 770-772
Other Causes of Dementia. In Clinical Manual of Alzheimer Disease and Other Dementias
Edited by Myron F. Weiner, M.D., and Anne M. Lipton, M.D., Ph.D. (2012). Arlington, VA, American Psychiatric Publishing
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Women of Today
10th Annual Awards Presentation from Altrusa International, Inc. of Richardson, TX (2013-2013)
- Alzheimer Association, Greater Dallas Chapter (2011)
- Alzheimer Disease Cooperative Study Group (2011)
- Alzheimer Disease Center (2010)