- Medical School
- Azerbaijan Med INST, BAKU (1981)
- Azerbaijan State Medical Institute (1982), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (2006), Pathology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (2008), Blood Banking/transfusion Medicine
- Rapid Warfarin Reversal: A Three-factor Prothrombin Complex Concentrate and Recombinant Factor FVIIa Cocktail for Intracranial Hemorrhage.
- Sarode R, Matevosyan K, Bhagat R, Beshay J, Rutherford C, Madden C J Neurosurg 2011 DOI: 10.3171/2011.11.JNS11836 1-7
- Advantages of Isovolemic Hemodilution-Red Cell Exchange Therapy to Prevent Recurrent Stroke in Sickle Cell Anemia Patients.
- Sarode R, Matevosyan K, Rogers Z , Burner J, Rutherford C J Clin Apher 2011 26
- Coagulation factor levels in neurosurgical patients with mild prolongation of prothrombin time: Effect on plasma transfusion therapy.
- Matevosyan K, Madden C, Barnett SL, Beshay J, Rutherford C, Sarode R J Neurosurg 2011 114 3-7
- Prospective Monitoring of Plasma and Platelet Transfusions in a Large Teaching Hospital Results in Significant Cost Reduction.
- Sarode R, Refaai MA, Matevosyan K, Burner JD, Hampton S, Rutherford C Transfusion 2010 50 487-492
- Rinseback during red blood cell exchange with COBE Sprectra does not affect fraction of cells remaining (FCR) or post-exchange hematocrit.
- Bhagat R, Matevosyan K, Jones R, Vetus ML, Burner JD, Sarode R J Clin Apher 2010 25 347-349
- Is it quinine TTP/HUS or quinine TMA? ADAMTS13 levels and implications for therapy.
- Park YA, Hay SN, King KE, Matevosyan K, Poisson J, Powers A, Sarode R, Shaz B, Brecher M J Clin Apher 2009 24 115-119
- Prothrombin complex concentrate and fatal thrombosis: poor evidence to implicate a relatively safe drug.
- Sarode R, Matevosyan K Ann Emerg Med 2009 54 481-482
- Higher Optical Density of an Antigen Assay Predicts Thrombosis in Patients with Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia.
- F Altuntas, K Matevosyan, YM Shen, J Burner, R Sarode Eur J Hematol 2008 80 429-435
- Use (and Misuse) of Plasma in Clinical Practice.
- K. Matevosyan Check Sample: Transfusion Medicine January 2007 Vol. 50; No. TM 07-1 ISSN 1056-5949
- Delayed-Onset Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, Venous Thromboembolism, and Cerebral Venous Thrombosis: A Consequence of Heparin "Flushes".
- MA Refaai, TE Warkentin, M Axelson, K Matevosyan and R Sarode Thromb Haemost 2007 98 1139-1140
- American Association of Blood Banks (2008)
- American Society of Hematology (2007)
- North Texas Society of Pathologists (2005)
- American Society for Apheresis (2004)
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists (2004)
- College of American Pathology (2004)