- Medical School
- Jefferson Medical College (1998)
- Lutheran General Hospital (2001), Pediatrics
- Lutheran General Hospital (2002), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern - Children's Medical Center (2005), Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Parkland Health and Hospital System (2007), Medical Toxicology
- Comparison of Unintentional Exposures to Codeine and Hydrocodone Reported to Texas Poison Centers.
- Day L, Kleinschmidt K, Forrester MB, Feng SY J Emerg Med 2016 Feb
- Cheese: an old drug in a new wrapper.
- Maxwell JC, Coleman JJ, Feng SY, Goto CS, Tirado CF Drug Alcohol Depend 2012 Nov 126 1-2 161-7
- Benzonatate toxicity in a teenager resulting in coma, seizures, and severe metabolic acidosis.
- Thimann DA, Huang CJ, Goto CS, Feng SY J Pediatr Pharmacol Ther 2012 Jul 17 3 270-3
- Dangerous Drug Interactions
- Velez LI, Feng SY, Goto CS, Benitez FL Emergency Medicine Reports 2011 Sep 32 249-260
- Cardiotoxicity associated with the synthetic cannabinoid, K9, with laboratory confirmation.
- Young AC, Schwarz E, Medina G, Obafemi A, Feng SY, Kane C, Kleinschmidt K The American journal of emergency medicine 2011 Jul
- Good outcomes despite high urinary arsenic concentrations from overdose with crabgrass killer.
- Roth B, Schwarz E, Feng SY, Young A J Med Toxicol 2011 Jun 7 2 158-61
- A dispensing error resulting in possible fluoxetine overdose and subsequent discontinuation syndrome in a child.
- Velez LI, Feng SY, Neerman MF Clin Pediatr (Phila) 2010 Nov 49 11 1072-4
- Crotalidae polyvalent immune Fab for the treatment of pediatric crotaline envenomation.
- Goto CS, Feng SY Pediatr Emerg Care 2009 Apr 25 4 273-9; quiz 280-2
- How to prevent harmful drug interactions
- Goto CS, Feng SY, Wiebe RA Emergency Medicine 2008 Dec 40 12
- Hymenoptera Envenomation: Bees, Wasps, And Ants
- Feng, SY, Goto C Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice 2008 5 6
Toxic Ingestions & Exposures. In LANGE Current Diagnosis and Treatment: Pediatric Emergency Medicine, C. Stone, R. Humphries, D. Drigalla, M. Stephan, eds.
Feng SY, Goto CS (2015). McGraw-Hill Education
Anticholinergics. In Rosen's Emergency Medicine - Concepts and Clinical Practice, 8th edition, J. Marx, R. Hockberger, R. Walls, eds.
Velez L, Feng S (2013). Philadelphia, Saunders Elsevier
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and Apparent Life-Threatening Event. In Pediatric Emergency Medicine: Just the Facts, 2nd edition, G. Strange, W. Ahrens, R. Schafermeyer, R. Wiebe, H. Prendergast, V. Dobiesz, eds.
Feng SY, Goto CS (2011). McGraw-Hill
Toxic Ingestions and Exposures. In Rudolph's Pediatrics, 22nd edition, C. Rudolph, A. Rudolph, G. Lister, A. Gershon, eds.
Feng S, Goto CS, Baker MD (2011). McGraw-Hill
Honors & Awards
- Most Valuable Personnel
Lutheran General Hospital, Park Ridge, IL (2001)
- Dean's List
Penn State University Eberly College of Science (1992-1994)
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Council of Injury, Violence, and Poison Prevention (2012)
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine Section (2008)
- American Association of Clinical Toxicologists, Pediatric Special Interest Group (2005)
- American College of Medical Toxicologists (2005)
- American Medical Association (1998-2008)
- American College of Emergency Physicians