- Medical School
- The Ohio State University (1998)
- Children's Hospital - Columbus (1999), Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital - Columbus (2001), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern - Children's Medical Center (2005), Pediatric Cardiology
- UT Southwestern - Children's Medical Center (2006), Pediatric Echocardiography
- fetal echocardiography
- pediatric echocardiography
- Left ventricular function and response to enalapril in patients with duchenne muscular dystrophy during the second decade of life.
- Ramaciotti C, Heistein LC, Coursey M, Lemler MS, Eapen RS, Iannaccone ST, Scott WA Am. J. Cardiol. 2006 Sep 98 6 825-7
- Chloral hydrate sedation for pediatric echocardiography: physiologic responses, adverse events, and risk factors.
- Heistein LC, Ramaciotti C, Scott WA, Coursey M, Sheeran PW, Lemler MS Pediatrics 2006 Mar 117 3 e434-41
- Aspirin Resistance in Single-Ventricle Physiology: Aspirin Prophylaxis Is Not Adequate to Inhibit Platelets in the Immediate Postoperative Period.
- Mir A, Frank S, Journeycake J, Wolovitis J, Guleserian K, Heistein L, Lemler M Ann. Thorac. Surg. 2015 Jun 99 6 2158-64
- Oxygen supplementation is helpful for the echocardiographic detection of anomalous left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery.
- Blanco VM, Blalock SE, Ramaciotti C, Lemler M, Heistein L, Moore J, Ikemba C J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2010 Oct 23 10 1099-102
- Aspirin resistance in children with heart disease at risk for thromboembolism: prevalence and possible mechanisms.
- Heistein LC, Scott WA, Zellers TM, Fixler DE, Ramaciotti C, Journeycake JM, Lemler MS Pediatr Cardiol 2008 Mar 29 2 285-91
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Echocardiography