- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2008)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2009), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2011), Pediatrics
- CD28-CD57+ T cells predominate in CD8 responses to glatiramer acetate.
- Ratts RB, Lovett-Racke AE, Choy J, Northrop SC, Hussain RZ, Karandikar NJ, Racke MK. J Neuroimmunol 2006 178(1-2) 100-10
- Phenotypic characterization of autoreactive T cells in multiple sclerosis.
- Ratts RB, Karandikar NJ, Hussain RZ, Choy J, Northrop SC, Lovett-Racke AE, Racke MK. J Neuroimmunol 2006 178(1-2) 100-10
- Silencing T-bet defines a critical role in the differentiation of autoreactive T lymphocytes.
- Lovett-Racke AE, Rocchini AE, Choy J, Northrop SC, Hussain RZ, Ratts RB, Sikder D, Racke MK. Immunity 2004 21(5) 719-31
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha agonists as therapy for autoimmune disease.
- Lovett-Racke AE, Hussain RZ, Northrop S, Choy J, Rocchini A, Matthes L, Chavis JA, Diab A, Drew PD, Racke MK. J Immunol 2004 172(9) 5790-8
Honors & Awards
- College Honors
- Ahmanson Undergraduate Research Scholarship
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association