Dr. Carder has served on the faculty of UT Southwestern since 2001. She has fellowship training in clinical research, laser therapy, and pediatric dermatology. Dr. Carder is an active member of the Society of Pediatric Dermatology, the Texas Pediatric Society, the Pediatric Society of Greater Dallas, and has served as dermatology representative to the Association of American Medical Colleges.
- Davidson College (1987)
- Medical School
- University of Texas Health Sci (1992), Medicine
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Congenital Skin Disorders
- Pediatric Dermatology
- X-Linked reticulated pigmentary disorder with systemic manifestations: Report of a third family and literature review.
- Anderson R, Carder KR Pediatric Dermatology 2005 22/2 122-126
- Practical review and recent developments in pediatric dermatopathology.
- Essary L, Carder KR, Hoang M. Advanced Dermatology 2005 21 193-215
- Ichthyosis and Keratotic follicular plugs containing dystrophic calcification in newborns: distinctive histopathologic features of X-linked dominant chondrodysplasia punctata (Conradi-Hunermann-Happle Syndrome).
- Hoang MP, Carder KR, Pandya AG, Bennett MJ American Journal of Dermatopathology 2004 26/1 53-58
- Fungal infections, infestations and parasitic infections in neonates.
- Carder, KR, Eickenfield LF, Frieden IJ, Esterly NB Textbook of Neonatal Dermatology 2006 2nd edition
- Hypersensitivity reactions in neonates and infants.
- Carder, KR, Goldsmith L, Morrell D The Management of Congenital and Neonatal Skin Disorders: Dermatologic Therapy 2005 18 160-175
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Dallas County Medical Association
- Society for Pediatric Dermatology
- Texas Medical Association