|Medical School||UT Southwestern Medical Center (2005)|
|Residency||University of Washington Medical Center (2008), Internal Medicine|
|Residency||UT Southwestern Medical Center (2012), Dermatology|
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Blistering Diseases - Mucosal,Occular Cicatricial Pemphigoid , Pemphigus, Pemphigoid, Dermatitis Herpetiformis
- Chronic Leg Ulcers
- Complex Medical Dermatology
- Cutaneous Manifestation of Rheumatologic Disease
- Dermatologic Infectious Disease
- Inpatient Consultative Dermatology
- Neutrophilic Dermatoses - Sweet's Syndrome, Pyoderma Gangrenosum
- Severe Cutaneous Adverse Drug Reactions
- Community Health Education Interventions
- Inpatient Dermatology Consultation
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Eruptive Melanocytic Nevi, and Keratosis Pilaris-like Eruption in a Patient Treated With Vemurafenib.
- Ma L, Dominguez AR, Collins GR, Kia KF, Cockerell CJ Arch Dermatol 2012 Dec 148 12 1428-9
- Need for more education for latinos regarding sun-safe behaviors: comment on "preliminary evidence for mediation of the association between acculturation and sun-safe behaviors".
- Dominguez AR, Pandya AG Arch Dermatol 2011 Jul 147 7 820
- Melasma in Latina patients: cross-cultural adaptation and validation of a quality-of-life questionnaire in Spanish language.
- Dominguez AR, Balkrishnan R, Ellzey AR, Pandya AG J. Am. Acad. Dermatol. 2006 Jul 55 1 59-66
- American Academy of Dermatology (2012)
- American Board of Dermatology (2012)
- American College of Physicians (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (2008)