|Graduate School||University of North Texas Health Science Center , Physiology|
|Graduate School||Texas Woman University , Physical Therapy|
- Lifestyle wellness and fitness components that contribute to physical disability or disease
- Neural control of cardiovascular regulation
- Changes in supraspinal activation patterns following robotic locomotor therapy in motor-incomplete spinal cord injury
- Winchester, P., McColl, R., R.G. Querry, Foreman, N., Mosby, J., Tansey, K., Willamson, J. Neurorehabil Neural Repair December 2005 19:4 313-324
- Anatomical and functional characteristics of carotid sinus stimulation in humans
- Querry, R.G., S.A. Smith, M. Stromstad, K. Ide, N.H. Secher, P.B. Raven American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology May 2001 280 2390-2398
- Neural blockade augments central command contribution to carotid baroreflex resetting during exercise in man.
- Querry, R.G., S.A. Smith, M. Stromstad, K. Ide, P.B. Raven, N.H. Secher American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology April 2001 280 1635-1644
- Effects of partial neuromuscular blockade on carotid baroreflex function during exercise in humans.
- Gallagher, K.M., P.J. Fadel, M. Stromstad, K. Ide, S.A. Smith, R.G. Querry, P.B. Raven, N.H. Secher Journal of Physiology 2001 533 861-870
- Carotid baroflex function during prolonged exercise.
- Norton, K.H., K.M. Gallagher, S.A. Smith, R.G. Querry, R.M. Welch-O'Connor, P.B. Raven Journal of Applied Physiology July 1999 87 339-347
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Physical Therapy Association