- Medical School
- Texas A & M University College of Medicine (2006)
- UT Southwestern - Children's Medical Center (2009), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern - Children's Medical Center (2012), Pediatric Rheumatology
- Surfactant protein secreted by the maturing mouse fetal lung acts as a hormone that signals the initiation of parturition.
- Condon JC, Jeyasuria P, Faust JM, Mendelson CR Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2004 Apr 101 14 4978-83
- A decline in the levels of progesterone receptor coactivators in the pregnant uterus at term may antagonize progesterone receptor function and contribute to the initiation of parturition.
- Condon JC, Jeyasuria P, Faust JM, Wilson JW, Mendelson CR Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2003 Aug 100 16 9518-23
Honors & Awards
- Dallas' Top Pediatric Specialists
D Magazine (2014)
- White Hat Award
The Pediatric Society of Greater Dallas (2009)