- Medical School
- Third Military Medical University - China (1984), Medicine
- Graduate School
- Third Military Medical University - China (1987)
- Graduate School
- Sun Yet-Sen University - China (1993)
- Disease related genes and pathways
- Genomic analysis
- High through-put microarrary
- Second generation sequencing
- Identification of autoantibody clusters that best predict lupus disease activity using glomerular proteome arrays.
- Li QZ, Xie C, Wu T, Mackay M, Aranow C, Putterman C, Mohan C. J Clin Invest December 2005 115(12):3428-39
- The lupus-susceptibility gene kallikrein downmodulates antibody-mediated glomerulongphritis.
- Li QZ, Zhou J, Yang R, Yan M, Ye Q, Liu K, Liu S, Shao X, Li L, Zhou XJ, Wakeland EK, Mohan C. Genes Immun. July 2009 10(5):503-8
- Genome-wide association scan in women with systemic lupus erythematosus identifies susceptibility variants in ITGAM, PXK, KIAA1542 and other loci
- International Consortium for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Genetics (SLEGEN), Harley JB, Alarcon-Riquelme ME, Criswell LA, Jacob CO, Kimberly RP, Moser KL, Tsao BP, Vyse TJ, Langefeld CD, Nath SK, Guthridge JM, Cobb BL, Mirel DB, Marion MC, Gaffney PM, Li QZ, Wakeland, EK., et al. Nat Genet. February 2008 40(2):204-10
- Combined deficiency of proapoptotic regulators Bim and Fas results in the early onset of systemic autoimmunity.
- Hutcheson J, Scatizzi JC, Siddiqui AM, Haines GK 3rd, Wu T, Li QZ, Davis LS, Mohan C, Perlman H. Immunity February 2008 28(2):206-17
- Protein array autoantibody profiles for insights into systemic lupus erythematosus and incomplete lupus syndormes.
- Li QZ, Zhou J, Wandstrat AE, Carr-Johnson F, Branch V, Karp DR, Mohan C, Wakeland EK, Olsen NJ. Clin Exp Immunol. January 2007 147(1):60-70
- Kallikrein genes are associated with lupus and glomerular basement membrane-specific antibody-induced nephritis in mice and humans.
- Liu K, Li QZ, Profile Study Group; Italian Collaborative Group; German Collaborative Group; Spanish Collaborative Group; Argentinian Collaborative Group; SLEGEN Consortium, Wakeland EK, et al. J Clin Invest April 2004 119(4):911-23
Honors & Awards
- Natural Science Award
Chinese Medical Association (1998)
- Outstanding Research Scientist
Sun Yet-Sen University of Medical Science (1993)