American Board of Medical Laboratory Immunology (2013)
Residency University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Craiova, Romania, Oncology (2000)
Graduate School University of Craiova, Romania, Medicine (1993)
- Medical School
- University of Craiova Medical (1993), Medicine
- Angiogenesis as a target for cancer therapy
- B and T regulatory cells
- Cancer vaccine
- Catabolism of immunoglobulins
- Engineering monoclonal antibodies and immunoconjuates for cancer therapy
- Multidrug resistance in cancer therapy
- Pancreatic cancer stem cells
- Tumor dormancy
- Tumor escape mechanisms
- A Reevaluation of CD22 Expression in Human Lung Cancer
- Pop LM, Barman S, Shao C, Poe JC, Venturi GM, Shelton JM, Pop IV, Gerber DE, Girard L, Liu XY, Behrens C, Rodriguez-Canales J, Liu H, Wistuba II, Richardson JA, Minna JD, Tedder TF, Vitetta ES. 2014 74 1 263-71
- Pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma: a review of immunologic aspects.
- Wachsmann MB, Pop LM, Vitetta ES J. Investig. Med. 2012 Apr 60 4 643-63
- A Rare Case of De novo C634G Germline Mutation of the RET Proto-Oncogene in a Patient With MEN 2A Syndrome With Aggressive Pheochromocytoma
- LM Pop, SX Yan, I Lingvay Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism 2012 2 198-804
- Immunotoxins constructed with chimeric, short-lived anti-CD22 monoclonal antibodies induce less vascular leak without loss of cytotoxicity
- Liu XY, Pop LM, Schindler J, Vitetta ES MAbs 2012 4 1 57-69
- Chimeric, divalent and tetravalent anti-CD19 monoclonal antibodies with potent in vitro and in vivo antitumor activity against human B-cell lymphoma and pre-B acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell lines.
- Liu XY, Pop LM, Tsai L, Pop IV, Vitetta ES Int. J. Cancer 2011 Jul 129 2 497-506
- A Comparison of the Anti-Tumor Effects of a Chimeric versus Murine Anti-CD19 Immunotoxins on Human B Cell Lymphoma and Pre-B Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Cell Lines.
- Tsai LK, Pop LM, Liu X, Vitetta ES Toxins (Basel) 2011 Apr 3 4 409-19
- Intradermal administration of RiVax protects mice from mucosal and systemic ricin intoxication.
- Marconescu PS, Smallshaw JE, Pop LM, Ruback SL, Vitetta ES Vaccine 2010 Jul 28 32 5315-22
- Targeting mammalian target of rapamycin to both downregulate and disable the P-glycoprotein pump in multidrug-resistant B-cell lymphoma cell lines.
- Pop IV, Pop LM, Ghetie MA, Vitetta ES Leuk. Lymphoma 2009 Jul 50 7 1155-62
- Engineering therapeutic monoclonal antibodies.
- Liu XY, Pop LM, Vitetta ES Immunol. Rev. 2008 Apr 222 9-27
- Generation of multidrug resistant lymphoma cell lines stably expressing P-glycoprotein.
- Pop I, Pop L, Vitetta ES, Ghetie MA Oncol. Rep. 2008 Apr 19 4 889-95
Immunotherapy. In Fundamental Immunology
Paul W.E. (2003). Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Honors & Awards
- American Association for Clinical Chemistry
- American Society for Microbiology
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Association of Immunologists