|Medical School||Postgraduate Institute-Med. Education & Research (1985)|
|Graduate School||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education Research (1985)|
|Residency||Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center (1995), Pathology|
|Residency||New York Medical College (1997), Pathology|
|Residency||University Hospitals of Cleveland (1998), Pathology|
|Fellowship||University Hospitals of Cleveland (1999), Pathology|
Diagnosis for Breast Cancer (Breast Pathology)
- Comprehensive Immunohistochemical Markers including Prognostic Markers
- Evaluation of Breast Tissue for Diagnosis & Treatment Plans
- Breast Pathology
- Cytopathology and Image Analysis
- Neuregulin 1-HER axis as a key mediator of hyperglycemic memory effects in breast cancer.
- Park J, Sarode VR, Euhus D, Kittler R, Scherer PE Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2012 Dec 109 51 21058-63
- The clinical consequences of hemizygosity across 2 MB of 10q23 are restricted to Cowden syndrome.
- Lewis CM, Bu D, Sarode V, Robinson L, Wilson KS, Viscusi RK, Eng C, Euhus DM Breast Cancer Res. Treat. 2012 Dec 136 3 911-8
- Decreased androgen receptor expression is associated with distant metastases in patients with androgen receptor-expressing triple-negative breast carcinoma.
- Sutton LM, Cao D, Sarode V, Molberg KH, Torgbe K, Haley B, Peng Y Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 2012 Oct 138 4 511-6
- Risk of residual breast tissue after skin-sparing mastectomy.
- Dreadin J, Sarode V, Saint-Cyr M, Hynan LS, Rao R Breast J 2012 May-Jun 18 3 248-52
- Influence of surgical technique on mastectomy and reexcision rates in breast-conserving therapy for cancer.
- Unzeitig A, Kobbermann A, Xie XJ, Yan J, Euhus D, Peng Y, Sarode V, Moldrem A, Leitch AM, Andrews V, Rao R Int J Surg Oncol 2012 2012 725121
- Atypical endosalpingiosis in axillary sentinel lymph node: a potential source of false-positive diagnosis of metastasis.
- Sarode VR, Euhus D, Thompson M, Peng Y Breast J 2011 Nov-Dec 17 6 672-3
- Volume of Excision and Cosmesis with Routine Cavity Shave Margins Technique.
- Mook J, Klein R, Kobbermann A, Unzeitig A, Euhus D, Peng Y, Sarode V, Moldrem A, Leitch AM, Andrews V, Teotia S, Rao R Ann. Surg. Oncol. 2011 Aug
- Predictors of invasion and axillary lymph node metastasis in patients with a core biopsy diagnosis of ductal carcinoma in situ: an analysis of 255 cases.
- Han JS, Molberg KH, Sarode V Breast J 2011 May-Jun 17 3 223-9
- Impact of routine cavity shave margins on breast cancer re-excision rates.
- Kobbermann A, Unzeitig A, Xie XJ, Yan J, Euhus D, Peng Y, Sarode V, Moldrem A, Marilyn Leitch A, Andrews V, Stallings C, Rao R Ann. Surg. Oncol. 2011 May 18 5 1349-55
- Hormone receptor status rather than HER2 status is significantly associated with increased Ki-67 and p53 expression in triple-negative breast carcinomas, and high expression of Ki-67 but not p53 is significantly associated with axillary nodal metastasis in triple-negative and high-grade non-triple-negative breast carcinomas.
- Han JS, Cao D, Molberg KH, Sarode VR, Rao R, Sutton LM, Peng Y Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 2011 Feb 135 2 230-7
Honors & Awards
- The Vernie A. Stembridge Resident Teaching Award
Presented annually in recognition of dedication and commitment to excellence in House StaffTeaching by UTSW Department of Pathology. (2006)
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists
- American Society of Cytopathology
- College of American Pathologists