- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1992)
- University of Florida College of Medicine (1993), General Surgery
- University of Florida College of Medicine (1996), General Surgery
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2000), Diagnostic Radiology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2001), Abdominal Imaging
- Abdominal imaging.
- Genitourinary imaging.
- Thyroid cancer imaging/diagnosis.
- Trauma imaging.
- Does isolated traumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage merit a lower intensity level of observation than other TBI?
- Phelan HA, Richter AA, Scott WW, Pruitt JH, Madden C, Rickert KL, Wolf SE J. Neurotrauma 2014 Jun
- Urotrauma: AUA Guideline.
- Morey AF, Brandes S, Dugi DD, Armstrong JH, Breyer BN, Broghammer JA, Erickson BA, Holzbeierlein J, Hudak SJ, Pruitt JH, Reston JT, Santucci RA, Smith TG, Wessells H J. Urol. 2014 May
- TBI risk stratification at presentation: a prospective study of the incidence and timing of radiographic worsening in the Parkland Protocol.
- Phelan HA, Eastman AL, Madden CJ, Aldy K, Berne JD, Norwood SH, Scott WW, Bernstein IH, Pruitt J, Butler G, Rogers L, Minei JP J Trauma Acute Care Surg 2012 Aug 73 2 Suppl 1 S122-7
- Posttraumatic contrast-induced acute kidney injury: minimal consequences or significant threat?
- Matsushima K, Peng M, Schaefer EW, Pruitt JH, Kashuk JL, Frankel HL J Trauma 2011 Feb 70 2 415-9; discussion 419-20
- Effect of the Bethesda system for reporting thyroid cytopathology on thyroidectomy rates and malignancy risk in cytologically indeterminate lesions.
- Rabaglia JL, Kabbani W, Wallace L, Holt S, Watumull L, Pruitt J, Snyder WH, Nwariaku FE Surgery 2010 Dec 148 6 1267-72; discussion 1272-3
- American Association for the Surgery of Trauma grade 4 renal injury substratification into grades 4a (low risk) and 4b (high risk).
- Dugi DD, Morey AF, Gupta A, Nuss GR, Sheu GL, Pruitt JH J. Urol. 2010 Feb 183 2 592-7
- Radiographic predictors of need for angiographic embolization after traumatic renal injury.
- Nuss GR, Morey AF, Jenkins AC, Pruitt JH, Dugi DD, Morse B, Shariat SF J Trauma 2009 Sep 67 3 578-82; discussion 582
Honors & Awards
- "Golden Apple" Teaching Award from Radiology Residents
- UT Southwestern Faculty Senator
- AMA, TMA, DCMS
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Abdominal Radiology