- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2003)
- UT Southwestern - Children's Medical Center (2006), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern - Children's Medical Center (2009), Pediatric Hematology/oncology
- Prevention of invasive fungal infections in children being treated for cancer
- High expression of the stem cell marker nestin is an adverse prognostic factor in WHO grade II-III astrocytomas and oligoastrocytomas.
- Hatanpaa KJ, Hu T, Vemireddy V, Foong C, Raisanen JM, Oliver D, Hiemenz MC, Burns DK, White CL, Whitworth LA, Mickey B, Stegner M, Habib AA, Fink K, Maher EA, Bachoo RM J. Neurooncol. 2014 Mar 117 1 183-9
- IL-8 Predicts Pediatric Oncology Patients With Febrile Neutropenia at Low Risk for Bacteremia.
- Cost CR, Stegner MM, Leonard D, Leavey P J. Pediatr. Hematol. Oncol. 2013 Feb
Honors & Awards
- Southwestern Medical Foundation Scholarship for Academic Achievement
UT Southwestern Medical Center (1999-2003)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (2006)
- American Society of Hematology (2006)
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology (2006)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2003)