- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2003)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2008), Radiology
- Radiology Resident Preliminary Reporting in an Independent Call Environment: Multiyear Assessment of Volume, Timeliness, and Accuracy.
- Weinberg BD, Richter MD, Champine JG, Morriss MC, Browning T J Am Coll Radiol 2015 Jan 12 1 95-100
- Practice Quality Improvement During Residency: Where Do We Stand and Where Can We Improve?
- Choudhery S, Richter M, Anene A, Xi Y, Browning T, Chason D, Morriss MC Acad Radiol 2014 May
- Quality improvement initiative: enhanced communication of newly identified, suspected GI malignancies with direct critical results messaging to surgical specialist.
- Browning T, Kasper J, Rofsky NM, Camp G, Mang J, Yopp A, Peshock R BMJ Qual Saf 2012 Oct
- Small changes, big results. Interview by Elizabeth Gardner.
- Browning T Health Data Manag 2013 Jun 21 6 48
- Extracting actionable findings of appendicitis from radiology reports using natural language processing.
- Rink B, Roberts K, Harabagiu S, Scheuermann RH, Toomay S, Browning T, Bosler T, Peshock R AMIA Summits Transl Sci Proc 2013 2013 221
- A machine learning approach for identifying anatomical locations of actionable findings in radiology reports.
- Roberts K, Rink B, Harabagiu SM, Scheuermann RH, Toomay S, Browning T, Bosler T, Peshock R AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2012 2012 779-88
Honors & Awards
- Roentgen Radiology/Fellow Research Award