- Graduate School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2006), Chemical Biology
- Medical School
- University of Minnesota Medical School (2009)
- University of Michigan Health System (2012), General Surgery
- Research Fellowship
- University of Michigan Medical School (2014), Translational Oncology
- University of Michigan Health System (2017), Radiation Oncology
Radiation Therapy for Bladder Cancer
- Adjuvant & Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy
- Brain Metastases
- Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation (APBI)
- Breast Cancer (Breast Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer in Pregnancy
- Whole Breast Radiation
Radiation Therapy for Cancer
- Advanced 3-D Video Surveillance System (AlignRT) for Optimized Radiation Dose Delivery
- Cyberknife Radiosurgery for Breast Cancer
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Hypofractionated Radiation Therapy
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Management of Side Effects of Radiation Therapy
- Radiation and Immunotherapy
- Radiation Therapy
- Stereotactic Ablative Radiation Therapy (SABR) or Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Three-dimensional Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Molecular mechanisms of endocrine therapy- and CDK 4/6 inhibitor-resistance in breast cancer and targeting epigenetic pathways to overcome treatment resistance
- New therapeutic approaches to mitigate radiation-induced heart disease
- Androgen Receptor (AR) As a Mediator and Biomarker of Radioresistance in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- C Speers, SG Zhao, A Santola, M Liu, K. Wilder-Romans, PG Alluri, TS Lawrence, F Feng, LJ Pierce npj Breast Cancer 2017 3 29-38
- Estrogen receptor mutations and their role in breast cancer progression.
- Alluri PG, Speers C, Chinnaiyan AM Breast Cancer Res. 2014 Dec 16 6 494
- BETs abet Tam-R in ER-positive breast cancer.
- Alluri PG, Asangani IA, Chinnaiyan AM Cell Res. 2014 Aug 24 8 899-900
- Basal-like and triple-negative breast cancers: searching for positives among many negatives.
- Alluri P, Newman LA Surg. Oncol. Clin. N. Am. 2014 Jul 23 3 567-77
- Isolation and characterization of coactivator-binding peptoids from a combinatorial library.
- Alluri P, Liu B, Yu P, Xiao X, Kodadek T Mol Biosyst 2006 Nov 2 11 568-79
- Simple reporter gene-based assays for hairpin poly(amide) conjugate permeability and DNA-binding activity in living cells.
- Liu B, Yu P, Alluri PG, Kodadek T Mol Biosyst 2005 Oct 1 4 307-17
- A potent transactivation domain mimic with activity in living cells.
- Liu B, Alluri PG, Yu P, Kodadek T J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2005 Jun 127 23 8254-5
- Synthetic molecules as antibody replacements.
- Kodadek T, Reddy MM, Olivos HJ, Bachhawat-Sikder K, Alluri PG Acc. Chem. Res. 2004 Sep 37 9 711-8
- Isolation of protein ligands from large peptoid libraries.
- Alluri PG, Reddy MM, Bachhawat-Sikder K, Olivos HJ, Kodadek T J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2003 Nov 125 46 13995-4004
- Microwave-assisted solid-phase synthesis of peptoids.
- Olivos HJ, Alluri PG, Reddy MM, Salony D, Kodadek T Org. Lett. 2002 Nov 4 23 4057-9