- Medical School
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (1987)
- Beaumont Hospital (1988), Internal Medicine
- Beaumont Hospital (1990), Medicine
- Sir Charles Gardiner Hospital (1992), Internal Medicine
- University of Colorado School of Medicine (1995), Geriatrics
- St. Joseph's Hospital (1996), Internal Medicine
- Parkland Health and Hospital System (1999), Internal Medicine
- Memory Loss
- Functional status following ICU admission in an elderly cohort
- PEG tube feedings
- Social support and major life events related to CABG patient outcome
- Predicting which patients can resume oral nutrition after percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tube placement.
- Naik AD. Abraham NS. Roche VM. Concato J. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics May 2005 21(9) 1155-61
- Normative values for the American Urological Association Symptom Index (AUA-7) and short form Urogenital Distress Inventory (UDI-6) in patients 65 and older presenting for non-urological care.
- Svatek R., Roche V., Thornberg J., Zimmern P. Neurourology & Urodynamics 2005 24(7) 606-10
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy. Clinical care of PEG tubes in older adult.
- Roche V Geriatrics November 2003 58(11) 22-6, 28-9
- Etiology and Management of Delirium.
- Roche VML American Journal of the Medical Sciences January 2003 325(1) 20-30
- Normal D-dimer levels in patients with pulmonary embolism.
- Kutinsky I, Blakley S, Roche V. Arch Int Med. 1999 159 1569-157
- American College of Physicians
- American Geriatrics Society
- Dallas County Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association