- Medical School
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine (2004)
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital (2005), Internal Medicine
- McGaw Med. Ctr. of Northwestern Univ. (2008), Neurology
- Thomas Jefferson Univ. Hosp. (2010), Neurophysiology
- McGaw Med. Ctr. of Northwestern Univ. (2011), Sleep Medicine
- Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder
- Epilepsy & Pregnancy
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
- Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)
- Sleep Apnea
- Mimetic automatisms expressing a negative affect in two patients with temporal lobe epilepsy.
- Hays RS, Lal N, Rosenow J, Macken MP, Schuele SU Epilepsy Behav 2011 Mar 20 3
- Sudden unexpected death in epilepsy.
- Nei M, Hays R Curr Neurol Neurosci Rep 2010 Jul 10 4
"Sleep Stage Scoring.". In Handbook of Sleep Medicine, 2nd edition.
Ryan S. Hays and Phyllis C. Zee (2011). Philadelphia, PA, Lippincott, Williams, & Wilkins.
"Epilepsy Surgery and the Prevention of SUDEP". In Sudden Death in Epilepsy: Forensic and Clinical Issues
Ryan S. Hays and Michael R. Sperling (2011). Boca Raton, FL, Taylor and Francis Group, LLC
Honors & Awards
- Neurology Fellow - Teacher of the Year
Thomas Jefferson University (2010)
- Neurology Resident - Teacher of the Year
Northwestern University (2008)
- Law Sone Award
Texas Wesleyan University (2000)
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Clinical Neurophysiology Society
- American Epilepsy Society
- Sleep Research Society