- Cornell University (1997), Biology
- Graduate School
- University of Texas Southwestern Med Ctr Dallas (2002), Cell Biology
- Breast Cancer
- Cell motility and invasion
- Epithelial-to Mesenchymal Transition
- Tumor microenvironment
- ?Np63a promotes breast cancer cell motility through the selective activation of components of the epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition program.
- Dang TT, Esparza MA, Maine EA, Westcott JM, Pearson GW Cancer Res. 2015 Aug
- An epigenetically distinct breast cancer cell subpopulation promotes collective invasion.
- Westcott JM, Prechtl AM, Maine EA, Dang TT, Esparza MA, Sun H, Zhou Y, Xie Y, Pearson GW J. Clin. Invest. 2015 May 125 5 1927-1943
- Breast Cancer Subtype-Specific Interactions with the Microenvironment Dictate Mechanisms of Invasion.
- Dang TT, Prechtl AM, Pearson GW Cancer research 2011 Oct
- Real-time imaging reveals that noninvasive mammary epithelial acini can contain motile cells.
- Pearson GW, Hunter T J. Cell Biol. 2007 Dec 179 7
- Actions of the protein kinase WNK1 on endothelial cells are differentially mediated by its substrate kinases OSR1 and SPAK.
- Dbouk HA, Weil LM, Perera GK, Dellinger MT, Pearson G, Brekken RA, Cobb MH Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2014 Nov 111 45 15999-6004
- PI-3 kinase activity is necessary for ERK1/2-induced disruption of mammary epithelial architecture.
- Pearson GW, Hunter T Breast Cancer Res. 2009 11 3
- Cyclic AMP selectively uncouples mitogen-activated protein kinase cascades from activating signals.
- Pearson GW, Earnest S, Cobb MH Mol. Cell. Biol. 2006 Apr 26 8 3039-47
- Cell condition-dependent regulation of ERK5 by cAMP.
- Pearson GW, Cobb MH J. Biol. Chem. 2002 Dec 277 50 48094-8
- ERK5 and ERK2 cooperate to regulate NF-kappaB and cell transformation.
- Pearson G, English JM, White MA, Cobb MH J. Biol. Chem. 2001 Mar 276 11
- Uncoupling Raf1 from MEK1/2 impairs only a subset of cellular responses to Raf activation.
- Pearson G, Bumeister R, Henry DO, Cobb MH, White MA J. Biol. Chem. 2000 Dec 275 48