- Cornell University (1997), Biology
- Graduate School
- University of Texas Southwestern Med Ctr Dallas (2002), Cell Biology
- Breast Cancer
- Cell motility and invasion
- Epithelial-to Mesenchymal Transition
- Tumor microenvironment
- Breast Cancer Subtype-Specific Interactions with the Microenvironment Dictate Mechanisms of Invasion.
- Dang TT, Prechtl AM, Pearson GW Cancer research 2011 Oct
- Real-time imaging reveals that noninvasive mammary epithelial acini can contain motile cells.
- Pearson GW, Hunter T J. Cell Biol. 2007 Dec 179 7
- PI-3 kinase activity is necessary for ERK1/2-induced disruption of mammary epithelial architecture.
- Pearson GW, Hunter T Breast Cancer Res. 2009 11 3
- Cyclic AMP selectively uncouples mitogen-activated protein kinase cascades from activating signals.
- Pearson GW, Earnest S, Cobb MH Mol. Cell. Biol. 2006 Apr 26 8 3039-47
- Cell condition-dependent regulation of ERK5 by cAMP.
- Pearson GW, Cobb MH J. Biol. Chem. 2002 Dec 277 50 48094-8
- ERK5 and ERK2 cooperate to regulate NF-kappaB and cell transformation.
- Pearson G, English JM, White MA, Cobb MH J. Biol. Chem. 2001 Mar 276 11
- Uncoupling Raf1 from MEK1/2 impairs only a subset of cellular responses to Raf activation.
- Pearson G, Bumeister R, Henry DO, Cobb MH, White MA J. Biol. Chem. 2000 Dec 275 48