Dr Michael Lee is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He serves as the clinical course director for the First Care rotation. He also is a Continuity of Care Clinic attending and an inpatient ward attending in general pediatrics. Dr. Lee received his medical degree from UT Southwestern Medical School and completed his pediatric residency at Children’s Medical Center of Dallas. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. His interests include medical student and resident education.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1995)
- Children's Medical Center (1996), Pediatrics
- Children's Medical Center (1998), Pediatrics
- In-Patient Medicine
- General Pediatrics
- Medical Student Education
- MRSA Infections
- Resident Education
- Disseminated Coxsackie A9 Infection Complicating Bone Marrow Transplantation
- V Aquino, MD, R Farah, MD, M Lee, MD, E Sandler, MD Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal 1996 11 1053-1054
- "Management and outcome of children with skin and soft tissue abscesses caused by community acquired MRSA"
- M. Lee, M.D., A. Rios, M.D., M. Fonseca, M.D., A. Mejias, M.D., D. Cavouti, D.O., G. McCracken, Jr., M.D., R. Hardy, M.D. Pediatric Infectious Diseases Journal 2004 23( 2)