|Undergraduate||University of Science Technology - China (1986)|
|Graduate School||University of Illinois Urbana Campus (1994)|
- Circadian clock mechanism
- NAD biosynthesis and regulation
- Protein structure and function
- Structural biology of RNA interference
- The "Super Mutant" of Yeast FMN Adenylyltransferase Enhances the Enzyme Turnover Rate by Attenuating Product Inhibition.
- Huerta C, Grishin NV, Zhang H Biochemistry 2013 May
- UAS Domain of Ubxd8 and FAF1 Polymerizes upon Interaction with Long Chain Unsaturated Fatty Acids.
- Kim H, Zhang H, Meng D, Russell G, Lee JN, Ye J J. Lipid Res. 2013 May
- Phospho switch triggers brd4 chromatin binding and activator recruitment for gene-specific targeting.
- Wu SY, Lee AY, Lai HT, Zhang H, Chiang CM Mol. Cell 2013 Mar 49 5 843-57
- Structural characterization of a unique interface between carbohydrate response element binding protein (ChREBP) and 14-3-3ß
- Ge Q, Huang N, Wynn RM, Li Y, Du X, Miller B, Zhang H, Uyeda K J. Biol. Chem. 2012 Oct
- Crystal structure of the heterodimeric CLOCK:BMAL1 transcriptional activator complex.
- Huang N, Chelliah Y, Shan Y, Taylor CA, Yoo SH, Partch C, Green CB, Zhang H, Takahashi JS Science 2012 Jul 337 6091 189-94
- Translin:TRAX complex (C3PO), a novel ribonuclease for the degradation of small RNAs.
- Zhang, H. and Liu, Q. The Enzymes, 32, Part B. RNA endonuclease in RNAi and microRNA andmetabolism and their partners 2012 69-82
- Structure of C3PO and mechanism of human RISC activation.
- Ye X, Huang N, Liu Y, Paroo Z, Huerta C, Li P, Chen S, Liu Q, Zhang H Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 2011 Jun 18 6 650-7
- Complexes of bacterial nicotinate mononucleotide adenylyltransferase with inhibitors: implication for structure-based drug design and improvement.
- Huang N, Kolhatkar R, Eyobo Y, Sorci L, Rodionova I, Osterman AL, Mackerell AD, Zhang H J. Med. Chem. 2010 Jul 53 14 5229-39
- Structure and function of an ADP-ribose-dependent transcriptional regulator of NAD metabolism.
- Huang N, De Ingeniis J, Galeazzi L, Mancini C, Korostelev YD, Rakhmaninova AB, Gelfand MS, Rodionov DA, Raffaelli N, Zhang H Structure 2009 Jul 17 7 939-51
- Structure and Mechanism of a Eukaryotic FMN Adenylyltransferase
- Huerta, C., Borek, D., Machius, M., Grishin, N. V. and Zhang, H. J. Mol. Biol. 2009 389 388-400
- American Crystallographic Association
- American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- American Society for Microbiology