- Medical School
- Texas Tech University School of Medicine (1983)
- Texas Tech Health Sciences Center (1986), Pediatrics
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine (1993), Epilepsy
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Jacobi Medical Center (1994), Autism Spectrum Disorders
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (1995), Pediatric Neurology
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1996), Neurology
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine (2004), Pediatric Neurology
- Other Post Graduate Training
- Walden University (2014), Research Psychology
- Fragile-X Syndrome
- Neuro-Developmental Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Down's Syndrome
- Fragile X
- Alternative immunization schedules.
- Evans, Patricia Pediatric Society of Greater Dallas. 2009 Spring Newsletter.
- Non-emergency medical care for illegal immigrants in Texas.
- Evans, Patricia Virtual Mentor, American Medical Association Journal of Ethics 2008 4 10 195-200
- Ethanol suppresses the post-castration rise in serum lutenizing hormone in male rats.
- Ring DL, Evans P, Joanning S, Menendez CE. Archive of Andrology 1983 10 229-232
Evans P. Informed Assent and Refusal for Children and Adolescents.. In In William, McGuire, Rizzo, eds. Practical Ethics in Clinical Neurology. American Academy of Neurology,
Evans, Patricia (2012). Philadelphia, PA, Lippincott, Wilkins and Williams
Practicing Inclusivity for Children with Special Needs.. In In Water, L, ed. Why, O God? A Biblical Theology of Suffering and Disability.
Evans, Patricia (2011). Wheaton, IL., Good News and Crossways Publishers
Clinical Guide to Autistic Spectrum Disorders for Primary Care Practitioners.
Evans, Patricia; Morris, Mary Ann (2010). Philadelphia, PA:, Lippincott, Wilkins and Williams
End-of-life-Care for the Neurologically Impaired Child.. In In William, McGuire, Rizzo, eds. Practical Ethics in Clinical Neurology. American Academy of Neurology.
Evans, Patricia (2012). Philadelphia, PA:, Lippincott, Wilkins and Williams,
Honors & Awards
- Neurology-on-the-Hill Spokesperson for the 2008 Leadership Development Program, American Academy of Neurology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Neurology
- Donald Palatucci Fellowship for Patient Advocacy
- America’s Top Pediatricians
- Outstanding Neurologist of Dallas
- American Academy of Neurology (1992-2012)
- Child Neurology Society (1992-2012)