- Medical School
- Universidade Federal (1977)
- Universidad Federal De Rio De Janeiro (1978), Pediatrics
- Hospital dos Servidores de Estado (1979), Pediatrics
- University of London (1984), Pediatric Cardiology
- Research Fellowship
- University of California, San Francisco (1985), Pediatric Cardiography
- Emory University Hospital (1989), Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1993), Pediatric Cardiology
- Diagnosis of congenital heart disease
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Ventricular function
- Echocardiographic characteristics of perimembranous ventricular septal defects associated with aortic regurgitation.
- Eapen RS, Lemler MS, Scott WA, Ramaciotti C J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2003 Mar 16 3 209-13
- Comprehensive assessment of patent ductus arteriosus by echocardiography before transcatheter closure.
- Ramaciotti C, Lemler MS, Moake L, Zellers TM J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2002 Oct 15 10 Pt 2 1154-9
- Fenestration improves clinical outcome of the fontan procedure: a prospective, randomized study.
- Lemler MS, Scott WA, Leonard SR, Stromberg D, Ramaciotti C Circulation 2002 Jan 105 2 207-12
- Endothelial cells regulate cardiac contractility.
- Ramaciotti C, Sharkey A, McClellan G, Winegrad S Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 1992 May 89 9 4033-6
- Importance of (perimembranous) ventricular septal aneurysm in the natural history of isolated perimembranous ventricular septal defect.
- Ramaciotti C, Keren A, Silverman NH Am. J. Cardiol. 1986 Feb 57 4 268-72
- Early echocardiographic predictor of heart failure in cerebral arteriovenous malformations.
- Thankavel PP, Ramaciotti C Cardiol Young 2016 Apr 1-5
- Isolated Mitral Cleft in Trisomy 21: An Initially 'Silent' Lesion.
- Thankavel PP, Ramaciotti C Pediatr Cardiol 2015 Oct
- Neonatal double switch for congenitally corrected transposition with Ebstein anomaly and bilateral superior venae cavae.
- Sebastian VA, Cooley A, Ramaciotti C, Guleserian KJ, Forbess JM J. Thorac. Cardiovasc. Surg. 2014 Sep
- Utility and Importance of New Echocardiographic Screening Methods in Diagnosis of Anomalous Coronary Origins in the Pediatric Population: Assessment of Quality Improvement.
- Thankavel PP, Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C Pediatr Cardiol 2014 Aug
- Double-Outlet Right Atrium Associated with Hypoplastic Right Heart Structures and Aortic Stenosis: Echocardiographic Features.
- Thankavel PP, Gabbert B, Ramaciotti C Echocardiography 2014 Mar
Anomalies of the Right Ventricular Outflow Tract and Pulmonary Valve. In Lai WW, Mertens LL, Geva T, Cohen MS, eds. Echocardiography in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease: From Fetus to Adult. 1st ed.
Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C. (2009). Oxford, Wiley-Blackwell; 251-263
Honors & Awards
- Texas Super Doctors
Texas Monthly Magazine (2015)
- Best Pediatric Specialists
D Magazine (2004)
- Ann Newman Fellowship Award
Awarded as most outstanding fellow by staff of Division of Cardiology/Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1990)
- Premio Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
Awarded for graduating in top 3% (1977)
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Echocardiography