- Medical School
- Universidade Federal (1977)
- Universidad Federal De Rio De Janeiro (1978), Pediatrics
- Hospital dos Servidores de Estado (1979), Pediatrics
- University of London (1984), Pediatric Cardiology
- Research Fellowship
- UCSF School of Medicine (1985), Pediatric Cardiography
- Emory University Hospital (1989), Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1993), Pediatric Cardiology
- Diagnosis of congenital heart disease
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Ventricular function
- Echocardiographic characteristics of perimembranous ventricular septal defects associated with aortic regurgitation.
- Eapen RS, Lemler MS, Scott WA, Ramaciotti C J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2003 Mar 16 3 209-13
- Comprehensive assessment of patent ductus arteriosus by echocardiography before transcatheter closure.
- Ramaciotti C, Lemler MS, Moake L, Zellers TM J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2002 Oct 15 10 Pt 2 1154-9
- Fenestration improves clinical outcome of the fontan procedure: a prospective, randomized study.
- Lemler MS, Scott WA, Leonard SR, Stromberg D, Ramaciotti C Circulation 2002 Jan 105 2 207-12
- Endothelial cells regulate cardiac contractility.
- Ramaciotti C, Sharkey A, McClellan G, Winegrad S Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 1992 May 89 9 4033-6
- Importance of (perimembranous) ventricular septal aneurysm in the natural history of isolated perimembranous ventricular septal defect.
- Ramaciotti C, Keren A, Silverman NH Am. J. Cardiol. 1986 Feb 57 4 268-72
- Increased prevalence of potential right-to-left shunting in children with sickle cell anaemia and stroke.
- Dowling MM, Quinn CT, Ramaciotti C, Kanter J, Osunkwo I, Inusa B, Iyer R, Kwiatkowski JL, Johnson C, Rhodes M, Owen W, Strouse JJ, Panepinto JA, Neumayr L, Sarnaik S, Plumb PA, Dlamini N, Kirkham F, Hynan LS Br. J. Haematol. 2016 Oct
- Early echocardiographic predictor of heart failure in cerebral arteriovenous malformations.
- Thankavel PP, Ramaciotti C Cardiol Young 2016 Apr 1-5
- Isolated Mitral Cleft in Trisomy 21: An Initially 'Silent' Lesion.
- Thankavel PP, Ramaciotti C Pediatr Cardiol 2015 Oct
- Neonatal double switch for congenitally corrected transposition with Ebstein anomaly and bilateral superior venae cavae.
- Sebastian VA, Cooley A, Ramaciotti C, Guleserian KJ, Forbess JM J. Thorac. Cardiovasc. Surg. 2014 Sep
- Utility and Importance of New Echocardiographic Screening Methods in Diagnosis of Anomalous Coronary Origins in the Pediatric Population: Assessment of Quality Improvement.
- Thankavel PP, Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C Pediatr Cardiol 2014 Aug
Anomalies of the Right Ventricular Outflow Tract and Pulmonary Valve. In Lai WW, Mertens LL, Geva T, Cohen MS, eds. Echocardiography in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease: From Fetus to Adult. 2nd ed.
Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C. (2016). Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell.
Honors & Awards
- Texas Super Doctors
Texas Monthly Magazine (2015)
- Best Pediatric Specialists
D Magazine (2004)
- Ann Newman Fellowship Award
Awarded as most outstanding fellow by staff of Division of Cardiology/Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1990)
- Premio Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
Awarded for graduating in top 3% (1977)
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Echocardiography