- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (1989)
- Children's Health (CMC) (1990), Pediatrics
- Children's Health (CMC) (1992), Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital of Denver (1996), Pediatric Cardiology
- Aortic stenosis
- Fontan procedure
- Non-invasive imaging
- Health-Related Quality of Life and Functional Status Are Associated with Cardiac Status and Clinical Outcome in Children with Cardiomyopathy.
- Sleeper LA, Towbin JA, Colan SD, Hsu D, Orav EJ, Lemler MS, Clunie S, Messere J, Fountain D, Miller TL, Wilkinson JD, Lipshultz SE J. Pediatr. 2015 Dec
- Aspirin Resistance in Single-Ventricle Physiology: Aspirin Prophylaxis Is Not Adequate to Inhibit Platelets in the Immediate Postoperative Period.
- Mir A, Frank S, Journeycake J, Wolovitis J, Guleserian K, Heistein L, Lemler M Ann. Thorac. Surg. 2015 Jun 99 6 2158-64
- Utility and Importance of New Echocardiographic Screening Methods in Diagnosis of Anomalous Coronary Origins in the Pediatric Population: Assessment of Quality Improvement.
- Thankavel PP, Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C Pediatr Cardiol 2014 Aug
- Subclinical cardiotoxicity in childhood cancer survivors exposed to very low dose anthracycline therapy.
- Leger K, Slone T, Lemler M, Leonard D, Cochran C, Bowman WP, Bashore L, Winick N Pediatr Blood Cancer 2014 Aug
- Unruptured Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysm in a Neonate with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome: Echocardiographic Diagnosis and Features.
- Thankavel PP, Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C Echocardiography 2013 Dec
- Left-dominant double aortic arch in critical pulmonary stenosis and ventricular septal defect.
- Thankavel PP, Brown PS, Lemler MS Pediatr Cardiol 2012 Dec 33 8 1469-71
- Anomalous Left Main Coronary Artery Origin From the Right Sinus of Valsalva: A Novel Echocardiographic Screening Method.
- Thankavel PP, Balakrishnan PL, Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C Pediatr Cardiol 2012 Oct
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in a neonate associated with nemaline myopathy.
- Mir A, Lemler M, Ramaciotti C, Blalock S, Ikemba C Congenit Heart Dis 2012 Jul-Aug 7 4 E37-41
- A Neonate with Left Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia and Transient Retrograde Flow in the Aortic Arch.
- Thankavel PP, Ramaciotti C, Lemler MS Pediatric cardiology 2011 Apr
- Diagnosing a patent foramen ovale in children: is transesophageal echocardiography necessary?
- Hubail Z, Lemler M, Ramaciotti C, Moore J, Ikemba C Stroke 2011 Jan 42 1 98-101
Anomalies of the Right Ventricular Outflow Tract and Pulmonary Valve. In Lai WW, Mertens LL, Geva T, Cohen MS, eds. Echocardiography in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease: From Fetus to Adult. 2nd ed.
Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C. (2016). Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell.
Honors & Awards
- Best Pediatric Specialists - Cardiology
D Magazine (2014-2015)
- Top Doctors
US News and World Reports (2014)
- Top Doctors
Regional Castle Connolly (2014)
- Best Doctors in America
- Young Investigator Award (2nd Place)
American Academy of Pediatrics (1999)
- Texas Super Doctors
Texas Monthly (2009, 2011, 2014, 2015)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Echocardiography
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Society of Pediatric Echocardiography