- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (1989)
- Children's Health Dallas (1990), Pediatrics
- Children's Health Dallas (1992), Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital of Denver (1996), Pediatric Cardiology
- Aortic stenosis
- Fontan procedure
- Non-invasive imaging
- Use of Amplatzer Vascular Plugs for the treatment of combined extralobar and intralobar pulmonary sequestration in a 5-year-old child.
- Herbert CE, Reddy SR, Lemler MS Cardiol Young 2016 Jun 1-4
- Health-Related Quality of Life and Functional Status Are Associated with Cardiac Status and Clinical Outcome in Children with Cardiomyopathy.
- Sleeper LA, Towbin JA, Colan SD, Hsu D, Orav EJ, Lemler MS, Clunie S, Messere J, Fountain D, Miller TL, Wilkinson JD, Lipshultz SE J. Pediatr. 2015 Dec
- Aspirin Resistance in Single-Ventricle Physiology: Aspirin Prophylaxis Is Not Adequate to Inhibit Platelets in the Immediate Postoperative Period.
- Mir A, Frank S, Journeycake J, Wolovitis J, Guleserian K, Heistein L, Lemler M Ann. Thorac. Surg. 2015 Jun 99 6 2158-64
- Utility and Importance of New Echocardiographic Screening Methods in Diagnosis of Anomalous Coronary Origins in the Pediatric Population: Assessment of Quality Improvement.
- Thankavel PP, Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C Pediatr Cardiol 2014 Aug
- Subclinical cardiotoxicity in childhood cancer survivors exposed to very low dose anthracycline therapy.
- Leger K, Slone T, Lemler M, Leonard D, Cochran C, Bowman WP, Bashore L, Winick N Pediatr Blood Cancer 2014 Aug
- Unruptured Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysm in a Neonate with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome: Echocardiographic Diagnosis and Features.
- Thankavel PP, Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C Echocardiography 2013 Dec
- Left-dominant double aortic arch in critical pulmonary stenosis and ventricular septal defect.
- Thankavel PP, Brown PS, Lemler MS Pediatr Cardiol 2012 Dec 33 8 1469-71
- Anomalous Left Main Coronary Artery Origin From the Right Sinus of Valsalva: A Novel Echocardiographic Screening Method.
- Thankavel PP, Balakrishnan PL, Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C Pediatr Cardiol 2012 Oct
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in a neonate associated with nemaline myopathy.
- Mir A, Lemler M, Ramaciotti C, Blalock S, Ikemba C Congenit Heart Dis 2012 Jul-Aug 7 4 E37-41
- A Neonate with Left Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia and Transient Retrograde Flow in the Aortic Arch.
- Thankavel PP, Ramaciotti C, Lemler MS Pediatric cardiology 2011 Apr
Anomalies of the Right Ventricular Outflow Tract and Pulmonary Valve. In Lai WW, Mertens LL, Geva T, Cohen MS, eds. Echocardiography in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease: From Fetus to Adult. 2nd ed.
Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C. (2016). Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell.
Honors & Awards
- Best Pediatric Specialists - Cardiology
D Magazine (2014-2015)
- Top Doctors
US News and World Reports (2014)
- Top Doctors
Regional Castle Connolly (2014)
- Best Doctors in America
- Young Investigator Award (2nd Place)
American Academy of Pediatrics (1999)
- Texas Super Doctors
Texas Monthly (2009, 2011, 2014, 2015)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Echocardiography
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Society of Pediatric Echocardiography