- Medical School
- University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Med. (1989)
- UNC Hospitals - University of North Carolina (1990), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1993), Neurology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1997), Radiology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1999), Interventional Neuroradiology
- Interventional neuroradiology
- Percutaneous intraspinal navigation (PIN): A feasibility study in cadavers of a new and minimally invasive approach to the spinal cord and brain.
- Purdy PD, Replogle RE, Pride GL Jr, Adams C, Miller S, Samson D AJNR 2003 24 361-365
- MR-guided navigation of the intracranial subarachnoid space.
- Rappard G, Metzger G, Babcock E, Weatherall P, Fleckenstein JL, Replogle RE, Pride GL, Miller S, Adams C, Purdy PD AJNR 2003 24 626-629
- Percutaneous translumbar spinal cord compression injury in a dog model using angioplasty balloons: MR imaging and histopathologic findings.
- Purdy PD, Duong RT, White CL III, Baer DL, Reichard RR, Pride GL Jr, Adams C, Miller S, Hladik CL, Yetkin Z AJNR 2003 24 177-184
- Transluminal stent-assisted angioplasty of the intracranial vertebrobasilar system for medically refractory, posterior circulation ischemia: Early results.
- Levy EI, Horowitz MB, Koebbe CJ, Jungreis C, Pride GL, Dutton K, Purdy PD Neurosurgery 2001 48 1215-1223
- Rupture of intracranial aneurysms during endovascular coiling: Management and outcomes.
- Levy E, Koebbe CJ, Horowitz MB, Jungreis CA, Pride GL, Dutton K, Kassam A, Purdy PD Neurosurgery 2001 49 807-813
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Society of Neuroradiology (Senior Member)
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Neurointerventional Surgery
- Texas Medical Association