|Medical School||University of Mississippi Medical Center (1981)|
- Immune defense in the lung
- Intensive Care
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Informatics
- Right heart, arterial, and central venous catheterization all identify patients at increased risk of in-hospital mortality.
- Sharma, S., W.C. Yarbrough and A.K. Pierce Texas Thoracic Society April 1997
- Surfactant alters fluidity and proliferation in both T cells and human lung fibroblasts.
- Yarbrough, W.C. and J.C. Weissler J. of Investigative Medicine 1995 43:338A
- Surfactant alters membrane fluidity in both T cells and lung fibroblasts.
- Yarbrough W.C. and J.C. Weissler Am. J. Resp. Crit. Care Med. 1995 150:A360
- Surfactant alters lymphocyte membrane fluidity during suppression.
- Yarbrough, W.C., C. Mendelson, M. Levi and J.C. Weissler Clin. Res. 1994 42:189A
- Suppression of lymphocyte function by surfactant is associated with membrane rigidity.
- Yarbrough, W.C., C. Mendelson, M. Levi and J.C. Weissler Am. J. Resp. Crit. Care Med. 1994 149A:265
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American College of Physicians
- American Federation for Clinical Research
- American Thoracic Society