|Medical School||University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (1976)|
|Internship||UT Southwestern Medical Center (1977), Obstetrics & Gynecology|
|Residency||UT Southwestern Medical Center (1980), Obstetrics & Gynecology|
- Diabetes / Thyroid Disease in Pregnancy
- HIV in Pregnancy
- Placenta Accreta / Placental Implantation Disorders
- Placenta accreta and vaginal bleeding according to gestational age at delivery.
- Rac MW, Wells CE, Twickler DM, Moschos E, McIntire DD, Dashe JS Obstet Gynecol 2015 Apr 125 4 808-13
- Ultrasound predictors of placental invasion: the Placenta Accreta Index.
- Rac MW, Dashe JS, Wells CE, Moschos E, McIntire DD, Twickler DM Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2014 Oct
- Benefit of Inter-Pregnancy Hiv Viral Load Suppression on Subsequent Maternal and Infant Outcomes.
- Stewart RD, Wells CE, Roberts SW, Rogers VL, McElwee BS, McIntire DD, Sheffield JS Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2014 Apr
- Biometric sonographic findings of abnormally adherent trophoblastic implantations on cesarean delivery scars.
- Moschos E, Wells CE, Twickler DM J Ultrasound Med 2014 Mar 33 3 475-81
- Vaginal birth after cesarean delivery: views from the private practitioner.
- Wells CE Semin. Perinatol. 2010 Oct 34 5 345-50
- National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Conference Statement vaginal birth after cesarean: new insights March 8-10, 2010.
- Semin. Perinatol. 2010 Oct 34 5 351-65
- Prenatal closure of the ductus arteriosus and maternal ingestion of anthocyanins.
- Kapadia V, Embers D, Wells E, Lemler M, Rosenfeld CR J Perinatol 2010 Apr 30 4 291-4
- A transition in obstetrics.
- Wells CE Virtual Mentor 2008 10 12 823-8
- Subclinical hyperthyroidism and pregnancy outcomes.
- Casey BM, Dashe JS, Wells CE, McIntire DD, Leveno KJ, Cunningham FG Obstet Gynecol 2006 Feb 107 2 Pt 1 337-41
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone in singleton and twin pregnancy: importance of gestational age-specific reference ranges.
- Dashe JS, Casey BM, Wells CE, McIntire DD, Byrd EW, Leveno KJ, Cunningham FG Obstet Gynecol 2005 Oct 106 4 753-7
Prior Cesarean Delivery, Uterine Rupture of the Unscarred Uterus, Hysterectomy Following Delivery. In William Manual of Pregnancy Complications, 23rd edition
Kenneth J Leveno, James M Alexander, Steven L Bloom, Brian M Casey, Jodi S Dashe, Scott W Roberts, Jeanne S Sheffield. (2013). McGraw Hill Companies, Inc
Honors & Awards
- Faculty Teaching Award (2014) University of Texas Southwestern
American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (2014)
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society (1976) University of Texas Medical Branch
- Hambrock-McGanity Award for Excellence in Obstetrics and Gynecology (1975) University of Texas Medical Branch
- Mu Delta Honorary Medical Service Society (1975) University of Texas Medical Branch
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Institute of Ultrasound In Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association