Dr. Warnack joined the UTSWMS Department of Neurology faculty in December of 2006, after 20 plus years in practice at Medical City Dallas Hospital, where he served as the director of the stroke program from 2000-2003. He joins the faculty as a hospitalist neurologist, serving on the consult services at Parkland Memorial Hospital and St. Paul and Zale Lipshy University Hospitals, and on the Stroke Service at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He has been named a D Magazine "Best Doctors in Dallas" and Texas Monthly "Best Doctors in Texas." His practice is limited to the practice of hospital-based neurology.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1981)
- Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas (1982), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1985), Neurology
Honors & Awards
- "Best Doctors in Dallas"
D Magazine (2010)
- "Texas Super Doctors"
Texas Monthly Magazine (2010)
- Excellence in Education
UTSWMS Core Curriculum Teaching Award (2008)
- Trephined Cranium
Teaching Award from Residents, Dept. Neurology (2008)
- Chief Resident
UTSWMS Dept Neurology (1984)
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association