Dr. Muniza Mogri completed her medical education at Aga Khan University Medical College, Karachi, Pakistan. She completed her pediatric residency and endocrine fellowship at Women and Children’s Hospital of Buffalo, State University of New York at Buffalo. After her training she joined the department of pediatric endocrine at Janet Weis Children’s Hospital, Geisinger Medical Center as Associate Professor. As a core faculty member there she was involved in mentoring and teaching local pediatric residents as well as medical students from Temple University. Dr. Mogri was involved in several quality improvement projects to provide high quality cost effective care to her patients at Geisinger Medical Center. Dr Mogri has special interest in children with bone disorders like rickets, osteoporosis/osteopenia due to congenital defects or vitamin D deficiency. To pursue her career in academics and continue to be involved in teaching as well as providing high quality care to her patients, Dr. Mogri recently joined Children’s Health Dallas at UTSW Department of Pediatrics, in the division of Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Medical School
- Aga Khan University Medical College (2004)
- University at Buffalo School of Medicine/The Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo (2009), Pediatrics
- University at Buffalo School of Medicine/The Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo (2012), Pediatric Endocrinology
- Quality improvement projects
- Testosterone concentrations in young pubertal and post-pubertal obese males.
- Mogri M, Dhindsa S, Quattrin T, Ghanim H, Dandona P Clin. Endocrinol. (Oxf) 2013 Apr 78 4 593-9
- Lithium-induced membranous glomerulonephropathy in a pediatric patient.
- Kala GK, Mogri M, Weber-Shrikant E, Springate JE Pediatr. Nephrol. 2009 Nov 24 11 2267-9
- Community acquired pneumonia: risk factors associated with mortality in a tertiary care hospitalized patients.
- Irfan M, Hussain SF, Mapara K, Memon S, Mogri M, Bana M, Malik A, Khan S, Khan NA J Pak Med Assoc 2009 Jul 59 7 448-52
- Cardiac disease in beta-thalassaemia major: Is it reversible?
- Atiq M, Bana M, Ahmed US, Bano S, Yousuf M, Fadoo Z, Khurshid M Singapore Med J 2006 Aug 47 8 693-6
- Isolated non-compaction of left ventricular myocardium.
- Ahmed MA, Yousuf M, Syed AU, Bana M J Coll Physicians Surg Pak 2005 05 15 5 302-3
- Assisted reproductive technology : experience with IVF/ICSI.
- Rizvi JH, Zuberi NF, Bhatti S, Bana M, Virk S, Nadir S, Kidwai A, Tahir N J Coll Physicians Surg Pak 2004 May 14 5 270-3
- American Diabetes Association
- Endocrine Society