- Medical School
- Washington University School of Medicine (2012)
- University of Washington Medical Center (2016), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- University of Washington Medical Center/Seattle Children's Hospital (2017), Pediatric Pathology
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Pediatric and Perinatal Pathology
- Utilization Management
- Adenoid Stones - "Adenoliths".
- Sakano H, Thaker AI, Davis GE J Otol Rhinol 2015 Sep 4 4
- IDO1 metabolites activate ß-catenin signaling to promote cancer cell proliferation and colon tumorigenesis in mice.
- Thaker AI, Rao MS, Bishnupuri KS, Kerr TA, Foster L, Marinshaw JM, Newberry RD, Stenson WF, Ciorba MA Gastroenterology 2013 Aug 145 2 416-25.e1-4
- Modeling colitis-associated cancer with azoxymethane (AOM) and dextran sulfate sodium (DSS).
- Thaker AI, Shaker A, Rao MS, Ciorba MA J Vis Exp 2012 Sep 67
- Serum analysis of tryptophan catabolism pathway: correlation with Crohn's disease activity.
- Gupta NK, Thaker AI, Kanuri N, Riehl TE, Rowley CW, Stenson WF, Ciorba MA Inflamm. Bowel Dis. 2012 Jul 18 7 1214-20
Honors & Awards
- Young Investigator Award
Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists (2016)
- Resident Recruitment Award
Society for Pediatric Pathology (2014)
- Medical Student Research Fellowship
Howard Hughes Medical Institute (2009-2010)
- Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists (2016)
- Society for Pediatric Pathology (2015)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (2011)
- College of American Pathologists (2011)