Dr. Ngoc A. Le is a Clinical Instructor in the Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine at University of Texas Southwestern and Children's Medical Center Dallas. She attended Texas A&M University from 2003-2007 where she graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. She attended medical school at the Texas A&M College of Medicine and graduated in 2007. This was then followed by Pediatric Residency from 2011-2014 and Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship from 2014-2017 at Saint Louis University Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center. She joined the faculty at UT Southwestern in 2017. She is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Medical School
- Texas A&M HSC College of Medicine (2011)
- Texas A&M Health Science Center/Scott & White Medical Center (2014), Pediatrics
- Saint Louis University Medical Center (2017), Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Disaster medicine
- Feasibility of a Novel Combination of Influenza Vaccinations and Child Passenger Safety Seat Fittings in a Drive-through Clinic Setting.
- Le N, Charney RL, Gerard J Disaster Med Public Health Prep 2017 May 1-5
Honors & Awards
- SSM Cardinal Glennon SSMile Award
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resident of the Year
- Gold Humanism in Medicine Honor Society Nominee
- Golden Apple Award Recipient
Texas A&M University (2012-2013)
- American Academy of Pediatrics