Dr. Puri is originally from the Dallas area and received her undergraduate degree in Human Development at UT Austin. She traveled to Glendale, AZ to complete medical school at Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine and returned to her hometown of Dallas-Fort Worth to complete her medical training at Plaza Medical Center in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Puri brings her enthusiasm for continued learning, focus on quality patient care, and her dedication as a strong advocate to the Parkland Hospitalist Division at UTSW. Outside of hospitalist medicine, Dr. Puri enjoys the dualities of being an American and South Asian in all respects including music, food and the fine arts.
- Medical School
- Midwestern University/Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine (2013)
- Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth (2016), Internal Medicine
- Activation of the p38 Map kinase pathway is essential for the antileukemic effects of dasatinib.
- Dumka D, Puri P, Carayol N, Lumby C, Balachandran H, Schuster K, Verma AK, Terada LS, Platanias LC, Parmar S Leuk. Lymphoma 2009 Dec 50 12 2017-29
- Society of Hospital Medicine (2016)
- American College of Osteopathic Internists (2013)
- American College of Physicians (2013)
- American Osteopathic Association (2013)
- Texas Medical Association (2013)
- Texas Osteopathic Medical Association (2013)