Dr. Chamberlain grew up in Raleigh, NC, and attended North Carolina State University where she graduated summa cum laude in 2006 with a Bachelor's of Science in Biology. She then attended Wake Forest University School of Medicine, where she met her husband, and graduated in 2011. Dr. Chamberlain completed her Family Medicine Residency at Cone Health in Greensboro, NC. She then returned to Wake Forest for her Primary Care Sports Fellowship, where she served as assistant team physician for the Wake Forest Demon Deacons. In 2015, Dr. Chamberlain and her husband relocated to the DFW area for her husband to begin a Hematology/Oncology Fellowship at UT Southwestern. Dr. Chamberlain has special interests in non-surgical sports injuries, office based procedures, and female athletes. She believes that exercise and healthy living are the best preventative medicines, and enjoys helping her patients make healthy lifestyle changes.
- Medical School
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine (2011)
- Cone Health Family Medicine Center (2014), Family Medicine
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (2015), Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (2013)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (2011)