Min Jung Lee, M.D., graduated from UCLA in 2004 and from the Drexel University of College of Medicine in Philadelphia in 2009. She completed her Pediatrics residency in 2012, and then an Allergy and Immunology clinical and research fellowship at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School in 2015.
Dr. Lee joined the faculty at UT Southwestern in 2016. She is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Her clinical/research interests include drug allergy and allergic asthma, particularly in the role of allergen(s) in asthma pathogenesis.
- Medical School
- Drexel University College of Medicine (2009), Medicine
- North Shore LIJ/Cohen Children's Medical Center (2012), Pediatrics
- Brigham and Women's Hospital (2015), Allergy & Immunology
- Drug allergies
- Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase d Regulates Dectin-2 Signaling and the Generation of Th2 and Th17 Immunity.
- Lee MJ, Yoshimoto E, Saijo S, Iwakura Y, Lin X, Katz HR, Kanaoka Y, Barrett NA J. Immunol. 2016 Jul 197 1 278-87
- Lenalidomide desensitization for delayed hypersensitivity reactions in 5 patients with multiple myeloma.
- Lee MJ, Wickner P, Fanning L, Schlossman R, Richardson P, Laubach J, Castells M Br. J. Haematol. 2014 May
- Dectin-2 regulates the effector phase of house dust mite-elicited pulmonary inflammation independently from its role in sensitization.
- Parsons MW, Li L, Wallace AM, Lee MJ, Katz HR, Fernandez JM, Saijo S, Iwakura Y, Austen KF, Kanaoka Y, Barrett NA J. Immunol. 2014 Feb 192 4 1361-71
- Mastocytosis: update on pharmacotherapy and future directions.
- Cardet JC, Akin C, Lee MJ Expert Opin Pharmacother 2013 Oct 14 15 2033-45
- Mast cell activation syndromes.
- Lee MJ, Akin C Ann. Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2013 Jul 111 1 5-8
Honors & Awards
- AAAAI FIT Interest Section: Abstract Award- Basic and Clinical Immunology, TX
- Philip Lipsitz Resident Teaching Award
Pediatrics, Cohen Children's Medical Center, NY (2012)
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- American Academy of Pediatrics