- Medical School
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine (2011)
- Virginia Commonwealth University (2014), Pediatrics
- Baylor College of Medicine (2016), Pediatric Hospitalist Medicine
- Family centered rounds
- Pediatric hospital medicine fellowship
- Quality improvement, especially technologically based improvements
- Case 1: Growth Failure and Abnormal Radiographs in a 3-year-old Girl.
- Ramakrishnan R, Fuchs J, Singhal G Pediatr Rev 2016 Aug 37 8 348-50
- Case 1: Recalcitrant tachypnea in a 2-month-old boy.
- Fuchs J, Pathak S, Lee C, Schmidt HJ Pediatr Rev 2015 Feb 36 2 74-5
- Cardiac myxoma causing acute ischemic stroke in a pediatric patient and a review of literature.
- Fuchs J, Leszczyszyn D, Mathew D Pediatr. Neurol. 2014 May 50 5 525-9
Honors & Awards
- Physician of the Month
Texas Children's Hospital (2015)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2014)
- American Medical Association (2007-2014)