Dr. Jarin joined the faculty at UT Southwestern in 2016 as an Assistant Professor in the Division of Gynecology in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology. He earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi in Jackson, MS and completed his Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX. He then completed his fellowship in Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology at Medstar Washington Hospital Center/Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, DC.
Dr. Jarin’s clinical and academic work focuses on the evaluation and treatment of gynecologic conditions in young females as well as in the medical treatment of adolescents with gender dysphoria. He treats children from infancy to age 18. For an appointment, please call one of the Children's Health Specialty Center clinics.
Dallas Campus 214-456-9099 Plano Campus 469-303-4400
5th Floor, F5200, 2350 Stemmons Frwy, Dallas, TX 2nd Floor, P2300, 7601 Preston Rd, Plano TX
- Medical School
- University of Mississippi Medical Center (2010)
- Baylor College of Medicine (2014), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center (2016), Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology
- Adolescent Contraception and Sexual Health
- Fertility preservation in adolescents undergoing gonadotoxic therapy
- Gender Dysphoria
- Menstrual Abnormalities in Adolescents
- Mullerian Anomalies
- Pediatric Vulvar Disease
- North American Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Gyenecology (2014)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (2006)